Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
irongirl72

Re: For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

Postby irongirl72 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:17 pm

hi
I haven't been on here for a while as my life has been a bit hectic ! But feel so low and confused i don't know what to do. Not felt this low for a while and the bang it feels like hitting a brick wall. Really don't know what else to say,

christabel

Postby christabel » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi there

We all dip in and out of the forum for different reasons but are always welcome.

Sorry to hear you have hit a low. Have a read through posts or join in.
How is the way your feeling affecting things? Are you managing to eat and sleep ok?

Chris

scotgirl

Postby scotgirl » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:15 pm

Hi,

I’ve not been myself for just under a year now a used to be this fun loving girl that was always up for adventures however since November last year that’s all changed. I have had many suicide thoughts were I have tried to attempt to end my life such as taking a walk and end up at a bridge. I feel like I have no one to talk about this my family is falling apart and recently me and my parents haven’t been getting at in very well. I have been going out with my partner for over 4 years and since January we haven’t been getting on great we are constantly arguing I also have no friends. If I try and build the courage to speak to someone on how low I am feeling I stop myself thinking they will think I am being attention seeking. Well today I have been the lowest that I have been and I’m debating if this will be my last night here as I don’t know how long I can take being a live anymore but there something in my head telling me not to do it

keepingfaith

Postby keepingfaith » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Tonight is one of those horrible evenings where what I want is completely out of reach- connection. Compassion. Someone to talk to. I feel completely alone. All I have are my parents, who quite frankly, I can't have an honest conversation with because they just don't get it. But I just want to connect with someone likeminded- my age, etc. The only connections I have I have to talk to through a screen, looking at a screen, typing a text, sat alone, simply being a loner. I have quite a few days every week like this where I just feel so desparate for companionship but it's completely out of reach. I've been a loner for years, and it feels like it's never going to change. I feel like everyone has priorities..kids, job, dinner, their needs. I'm never important. I'm an afterthought. It feels like there's nothing I can do- I need the connection now, but real connections for someone with anxiety take months, if not years, to form.

dorian28

Postby dorian28 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:57 am

I need help. I have recurrent thoughts to cut myself, or worse, and it's getting harder and harder to resist. The last time I cut I accidentally used a much shaper knife, so the cut was deeper than normal for me. Now all I can think about, the only image in my mind is of running that knife across my skin.

If anyone has experienced anything similar and has any advice it'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Dorian

mattafc58

Postby mattafc58 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:04 pm

I'm struggling so badly. Don't wanna do this anymore. I'm bipolar and in Jan had heart attack. I spent 3 long years trying to find meds that worked for me and now have to change to accommodate heart medication. I want to die. I'm only 46. My marriage is a shambles and I'm sick of living

betterinrecovery

Postby betterinrecovery » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:34 pm

Hello to you,
I am sorry that you are feeling at the end of hope just now.
If you want to just write, generally about what is going on with you I can come back tomorrow and read your post.
I hope other people will write too. It is a bit difficult as this is an open forum, but we can try to encourage one another.
B

ptsdme

Postby ptsdme » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:49 pm

Hating evenings atm! Why are they so hard to get through! Just want to switch off and sleep

ptsdme

Postby ptsdme » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:50 pm

Hating evenings atm! Why are they so hard to get through! Just want to switch off and sleep

Return to “Safe Room”