Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Aleshadxcherylc

Re: For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:44 pm

i wish this would end for me right now
:cry: :cry: :cry:
xx
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

Donski0705

Postby Donski0705 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:03 pm

I'm trying to find the courage to break the cycle, to break the dark clouds. But it's so hard, just when you think you have it cracked, your finally worth life, you loose your way. I need help, that was hard to say.... Thanks for reading xx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:25 pm

it's been too long since we heard from you, love. yes, of course you need support too. we'll do what we can, but perhaps you need to let your family know that you need support too. talk to them and try to tell them how you feel - maybe it will be a positive thing for them too, hugs, Judith xxx

whisper

Postby whisper » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:25 pm

Hi!
life is a lemon....and i want my money back..!!!

dumbmum

Postby dumbmum » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:55 pm

im so scared today cos ive took it all to the next level,who says im wrong and everybody is right,i cant be wrong with my thoughts and feelings,why cant my husband show me love and affection?i asked him last year now that all the kids are grown up is that us finished he said no,but this our time its time for us to have time for eachother,im 49yrs old in a weeks time my husband is 50yrs he wont come near me,he says he loves me but never touches me this has been going on for months,because of a spine problem and the steroid injections i put weight on is that it weve been arguing since last night and for the first time in 2 month i want to die,ive cut my wrists again opened up all the old wounds,i cant stand this lonelyness ,the silence the isolation is driving me mad ive put all his stuff in another room just to show i mean what i say i cant carry on in this life its killing me im killing me my heads sore with all the thoughts i cant stop it,my arms are sore because of the cuts my heart is sore because theres noway back,i so much want to be dead i hate my life its so empty.

grandmaw

Postby grandmaw » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:47 pm

I know how you feel, my husband dont come near me either because of all the pain I have, I suffer with osetoarthritis in most of my joints and have IBS etc so most of my body is in pain, but I dont care about the pain, I just need a cuddle, and I think that is all you want too, try and speak to your hubby and say you just need a cuddle sometimes it helps. I thought when his son left and we where alone for the first time in our married life (its our 2nd) it would be so different but it seems to be worse, I feel I am no longer needed as a Mother or wife, prehapes I am just the cleaner, with no need for attention, but we all need attention and we all need help, even today he says that I should watch what I say to people but he didnt give me any clues what he meant or what I said was wrong, I probably am wrong, as I am always wrong, but I care, and I only want someone to love and hold me and understand.... but thats to difficult as no one understand depression unless you are a sufferer, so why should we put up with all the abuse of trying our hardest to please people and yet we dont get any help/love backI

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Kill me
Thanks
X
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

Bug

Postby Bug » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:47 pm

rydal wrote:Why is it that I find it easy to love other people whatever they have done, and no body can love me on those terms? Since going into a mental health unit i have to others become a different person, not to be associated with never mind loved.

Even my family's love is conditional, they virtually disowned me before but now the illness i have is looking like a physical one they are all around me i have become acceptable. that makes me cry for the years of intolerance i have experienced, suddenly i am in a wheelchair and it makes it easy (for them) but not for me. i will never be loved now, with my knackered body.
I have a similar issue. I find it very easy to love and not judge, but I dont always seem to get that same treatment. It can be very confusing.

Bug

Postby Bug » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Aleshadxcherylc wrote:i wish this would end for me right now
:cry: :cry: :cry:
xx

*Hugs* Me too

Return to “Safe Room”