Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

scared *SH, SUI*

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
craziememe

Re: scared *SH, SUI*

Postby craziememe » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:09 pm

try to hold on til they call you back, be honest with them tell them how your really feeling, print off your posts if you have trouble talking. please try not to hurt yourself. u dont deserve to hurt. i hope things improve soon and they can offer you the help and support you need. let us know how you get on xx
Craziememe

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:58 pm

because somewhere along the line you found out that it helps you when things get bad, when you can't express verbally how you feel, or when you can't express anger outwardly against others and you turn it inwards against yourself - do any of these make sense? hugs, Judith xxx

lonely2

Postby lonely2 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Makes sense to me x
It's hard to keep a secret when it's written all over your body.

It makes you feel able to cope with life, while at the same time it's destroying you.

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:13 pm

me too - so if you can express how you feel more, maybe you can learn to s/h less, hugs, Judith xxx

judithj

Postby judithj » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:26 pm

maybe warmer clothes and central heating are more likely to cause infection? hugs, Judith xxx

Return to “Safe Room”