Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

daddys special girl *TRIGGER*

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
craziememe

daddys special girl *TRIGGER*

Postby craziememe » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:42 pm

deleted
Last edited by craziememe on Thu May 07, 2009 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Craziememe

tic

Re: daddys special girl *TRIGGER*

Postby tic » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:45 pm

Hi Meme

No words can i say to make it better but please feel my support and know your not alone. I wish you strength and hope

Tic

Robbie

Postby Robbie » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:36 am

Hi meme, I'm sorry, I don't know what to say because I've never been sexually abused or emotionally neglected. When it happens from the people who are supposed to care for you the most...well, I can't even begin to comprehend it. I just want you to know that you are precious to us, a loving friend who has so much to give! You're a treasure and you're loved because you're you. Whatever has happened to you (and I know they have been terrible things), your trust was betrayed by the very people who were supposed to protect and care for you. You have NOTHING to reproach yourself for, nothing at all. NONE of it was your fault meme - NONE OF IT! I so wish I could make it better for you and all I can do is pray and I do pray that the Lord will protect you and your son. He loves you more than you can imagine and He will reap justice for what was done to you.
I've written a poem which I'll pm to you. Given that it's Easter weekend, It's quite apt. Take care sweetheart! Robbie X

Twinklepud

Postby Twinklepud » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:21 pm

Meme, just incredible that you have the strength to write such strong thoughts and words. You are inspirational.

Lots of hugs sweety
xxx

Return to “Creative Corner”