Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Screaming

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Screaming

Postby judithj » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:59 pm

Somewhere, I'm screaming
Silently, bleeding pain
But I can't find me.
I'm a stranger.
Am I hiding or gone forever?
If I return, will I still know me
Will I notice
Or even care?
Will anyone?

Robbie

Re: Screaming

Postby Robbie » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Hi Judith, how are you? Great little poem. We should definately get a Poets Corner going as there are a few on here. Hope you're okay! How's Bristol? Is Silver Blades still there? I learnt to skate there back in the '70s

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:56 pm

sorry having a really bad today - have an occupational health appointment on Monday which i'm really dreading in case they say i've got to go back to work or get the sack. have also got an allergic reaction to something and am covered in itchy nettlerash type spots, so am not sleeping very well. no point in going to the doctor as they don't know what causes it. am going to look really great at the baptism with red spots, red eyes and black circles underneath them.
ice rink is still there but probably hasn't been decorated since you used to go. my son goes with his friends but i can't skate.
read your poem too - really good and rhymes which i can't be bothered with.

judithj

Postby judithj » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:37 pm

hi everyone - feeling better today. looking forward to loads of chocolate at the weekend.

Return to “Creative Corner”