Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

HOPE a poem for tic xx

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
craziememe

HOPE a poem for tic xx

Postby craziememe » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:48 pm

PAIN, like thunder, crashing threw my heart, like wind howling threw the tree's, like lightning searing threw my soul, like heavy rain pelting down on my skin.
SORROW, like lonesome clouds in the air, like puddles clinging to the dark, like birds flying to the great unknown, like the breeze tapping on my window

HOPE, like a shimmer of light in the sky, like the first colours of a rainbow, like the robin perched on a snowy branch, like the sun setting in the sky
Craziememe

tic

Re: HOPE a poem for tic xx

Postby tic » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:34 pm

Hi Meme,

I printed this off for Tic and she has asked me to tell you how wonderful these words are and what a beautiful person you are.

I have read some of your posts and know your not having a easy time of it yourself but the fact you are able to consider the pain of others clearly indicates that you illness makes you do some of the things you do and the real you shines bright and gets through to those who apppreciate and need you.

Tic says you must take care of yourself or she will sort you out on her discharge, as she is scary believe me. Seriously though thank you for your words and take care of yourself.

tic

Re: HOPE a poem for tic xx

Postby tic » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:21 am

Hey Meme,
Tic here, how are you ? The poem is just brilliant and truely help explain how I am.

I have a weekend pass and could not bypass the chance to catch up with you all.

I see from one or two of your post my friend that your struggling I hope that this is short lived pain because you deserve the best and I want you to be feeling better so I am sending you good thoughts, hugs and wishes for better days and peaceful nights.

Please keep safe and strong

Tic

Return to “Creative Corner”