Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

carers/Friends one in a million TRADEMARK MENTAL AS ME LOL

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
tic

carers/Friends one in a million TRADEMARK MENTAL AS ME LOL

Postby tic » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:19 am

This last two weeks have been pretty crap for me as I have had my first relapse into the great shit of a world called depression. I did not know that I would or could relapse yip naive or what.
Anyway you will have seen from my wee verse in another part of this site I am not feeling just my best yet. However I want to pay homage to my beautiful partner who sadly has become my carer and true true pals.

Red, blue, green and pink my favourite colours of jelly tots. Some days I love them others days not. You, my lover, partner, equal and on those darker days my sunlight, motivator and cook, cleaner and brainwasher. In money terms I could not afford you in love terms I do not deserve you. Thank you such a misrepresented word to short and shallow yet so much mean't.

Friends no not the passing how you doing oneS I mean the real ones thick or thin they are there you can't shake them off no matter what. Boundaries pushed harshed words of rejection shared but you get up in the morning and guess who is there saying how about some toast it will make you feel better with a wee smile because we both know toast yeah the magical taste and power of toast makes every thing okay NAE I eventually admit it IS because your here pal.

camille

Re: carers/Friends one in a million TRADEMARK MENTAL AS ME LOL

Postby camille » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:55 am

tic
Your post began so sadly but you ended it so well, I dont know if there is an icon for a gentle smile but if there was that is what your post gave me, hope you understand what I mean. It is good you have someone like that in your life, something we all need but cannot always show our appreciation of.
Hope you start to feel bit better soon.
Take care
camille x

tic

Re: carers/Friends one in a million TRADEMARK MENTAL AS ME LOL

Postby tic » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:06 pm

Thanks Camille. I am very lucky to have a fantastic partner. Thank you as well for the kind words.

I hope you too are feeling better and stronger each day.

Tic

Return to “Creative Corner”