Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Hello old friend anxiety

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
minniemoo

Hello old friend anxiety

Postby minniemoo » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:02 am

Oh hello, it’s been a while... (ahem not long enough but hey ho!) How have you been? Yes please do sit beside me but I can’t stay too long. I’ve been quite well, thank you for asking. I’ve made some great progress since we last spoke. You’re not looking too well though - not feeling too good? Ah yes I know you miss your regular visits but I just don’t have so much time for you anymore. It’s ok though, I can still hear you, I know you’re still there! I just can’t always attend to you like I did before. But now is the time for a little chat, and that’s fine. I’ll sit here a while and hear what you have to say, I’m pretty polite like that. And some of its useful (though most of its not!). Well now, look at the time! It’s been days you’ve been trying to arrange this visit and now you’ve stayed half the night. I need to go now and get some rest. Please give me space for a while. I have other things I need to do and I can’t get it done properly with you hanging around! You’ll probably always be in my life, I can’t remember when you weren’t! But I need to see other people and do other things too, things that make me happy unlike my time with you. So till next time, goodbye, I’m doing just fine without you around so much, so please don’t worry.

stmoritz60

Re: Hello old friend anxiety

Postby stmoritz60 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:15 am

Brilliant, sounds like you got this!! :D

Return to “Creative Corner”