maisi

Re: Sir Hugo, I'll either take the red pill or the blue one

Postby maisi » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:20 am

can i head to oyster guy to sell?

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:39 pm

£100 is a score when you don't have a penny to your name :lol:

you make a hasty retreat from the soup kitchen before the cops turn up. You make it away unseen, but there is a body and physical evidence left behind. The cops will be all over you. you gain 6 CRIMINAL RECORD points

you next dilemma is the large stash of coke in your possession. what to do? what to do?

will your snort the lot?

will you throw it in the bin?

or will you try to flog it?

(p.s. chapter 2 now available)

maisi

Postby maisi » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:42 pm

They will not be all over me because I am fleet of foot, and up 6 CRIMINAL RECORD POINTS, so savvy for a change. You remember Jon, the chatty, rich effusive guy? Does he want some bargain coke? I can afford a cab back to his now. And maybe string it out round there while the police can't work out where to look for me.

So yes, sell- to Jon, don't pull any 'oh I forgot to mention...' please :D

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:29 pm

you committed murder you should have 20 criminal record points :lol:

you decide to turn your problem into an opportunity. remembering that your old mate Jon is a total coke head, you head over to his place to do some business

However, when you get there Jon is still in a huff over your refusal of his hospitality recently. Your manage to talk your way in the door but he is still being an arse and refusing to buy your stash. fucking drama queen. how will you get him to change his mind?

will you threaten him?

will you offer him a low price?

will you offer to "service" him? ;) ;)

or will you flog your wares elsewhere?

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:56 pm

Am I me or a male character? If I'm me and homeless in Glasgow stop pushing your luck you cheeky sod. If I'm a male character, I don't mind watching if you want to write a colourful scene and explore your creative, sensual side? No homophobia mind.

I want to threaten him hoping he'll be a wuss which he probably is, but maybe it's not always predictable threatening a cokehead, even if he's a cross between Hughs Grant and Fearnley Whittingstall in my mind.

Er, I'll lower the price- he can't say no he wants it (the coke, Hugo, the coke)

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:39 pm

never thought about it to be honest. you can be whoever you want to be :D

since john is being an arse, you decide you need to make it worth his while. you offer him half off, £150 for the whole stash. He agrees, but on the condition that you stay and "party" with him. damn, this guy is a stubborn old bastard

will you agree?

or will you look elsewhere?

maisi

Postby maisi » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Yeah I started the game thinking the character would sort of be a fictional incarnation of me, but the plots are written as if it's a male character so ages ago I decided it must be a guy. Hence some of the decisions...

Probably a good idea not to get kicked off the forum for outright obscenity :lol:

Oh I know it's a bad decision, but I do need to lay low so really it's a wise choice to stay and party

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:40 pm

apologies for any blatant sexism :D I generally write this things as if im the main character. it is semi autobiographical you know :D

your desire to lay low, as well as your desire to ditch the drugs is more urgent than your lack of desire for Jon, so you decide to suck it up. immediately the champagne and oysters are back out, as soon the coke is chopped up on the table. You feel you have no choice ands snort away.

soon you are bouncing off the walls, literally. After hours of crazy dance partying, you collapse on the nearest couch

The next thing you know, you are lying on the couch, bollock naked and Jon is standing over you, removing his boxers. This looks a tiny bit suspect :o :o

will you think fuck it, and let him do his thing?

will you scream bloody murder?

or will you make a sharp exit?

maisi

Postby maisi » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:33 pm

:lol: nice one

lack of desire for Jon
followed by him removing his boxers is slightly a bit of a red flag, but on the other hand I think you've clarified that your incarnation would have to deal with it, not mine

Pointless to get the hell out having just killed someone, so it's scream bloody murder, which seems a bit of a big reaction in the circumstances, or play out an unwanted advance.

I think fuck it let him do his thing.

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:56 pm

Oh! Very blase now you know it is SirHugo's body :lol:

Return to “Creative Corner”