Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Sir Hugo, I'll either take the red pill or the blue one

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
maisi

Re: Sir Hugo, I'll either take the red pill or the blue one

Postby maisi » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:03 pm

Very good reason for a delay :D I wasn't bored, started to get into the idea of being suspended mid=air....then time sped up again and we had a good old shabby duel in the street- finally!

Way too tired to be running, no need to keep fighting- honour has been served, and he is my old best mate (I think?), so I'll stop fighting and apologise, and look forward to a nice roast dinner in front of his telly as we discuss me moving in.

?

:)

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:58 pm

The sirens immediately snap both of you back to reality and you back away from each other. The coppers, after seeing you apologise and tearfully give each other a manly ( ;) hug, decide to let you off with a warning. as you are now of the polices radar you gain 1 CRIMINAL RECORD point

After the police make there exit, you decide to play the guilt card with Max and you manage to get a free feed an a couch for the night. Therefore, you need not lose any HEALTH. well done you cheeky minx

the next day Max kicks you back out. :roll: so what now?

try to get into a hostel?

go to the council offices?

try to find a job?

go shopping?

go to hospital?

find a room to rent?

go to a soup kitchen?

maisi

Postby maisi » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:43 pm

Cheeky minx?? :lol: That's why the internet is wonderful yet deceptive. Cheeky, I buy that.

Pleased with my criminal record point, thanks :D

There's an aura around the soup kitchen, drawing me towards it as if it is fated...

Think I'd better try and find a room to rent by myself. 9 hours on a hard plastic bucket seat, with a ticket number above 7 million, to be told by the council that unless I'm pregnant, disabled and over 75 years old, there is no help for me just seems masochistic, even though it would keep me off the streets for a bit.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:24 pm

so are you telling me your not a minx? :D

please avoid the crazy man with the large knife. it will not end well :lol:

:? :? :? emmm....

you said you want to find a room to rent, but then described pretty much any homeless persons description of waiting in the council office. perhaps I should clarify. looking for a flat is looking yourself through private landlords. go to the council is another option

so could you clarify which one you want before we go on please

cheers me dear :D

maisi

Postby maisi » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:22 am

He's sat against the wall waiting for a doctor for his dislocated jaw, that's why I'm not going back to the soup kitchen- sorry I wasn't clear on that. I mean if you'd prefer I can go and see him again, get my freak on?

Yeah I thought the council was unlikely, and thought I'd find a private landlord by myself.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:23 pm

AVOID THE CRAZY MAN WITH THE LARGE KNIFE!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for clarifying. private landlord it is

you decide to take a look at renting a flat. you have a look at the listings in the estate agent window. however the news isn't good. even though some would allow housing benefit to cover the ridonkolus rent costs, you would still need a huge deposit to get your foot in the door. £400 is the lowest deposit you can see. as a scruffy layabout you don't have that kind of cash. YET!!! ;) ;)

so no luck for now. whats your next move?

try to get into a hostel?

go to the council offices?

try to find a job?

go shopping?

go to hospital?

go to a soup kitchen?

maisi

Postby maisi » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Ah go on then, a job sounds fun. Company car, use of the gym, the smoothie station and the hungry hippos table for strategy meetings...

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:47 pm

a job it is. a wise choice my young padawan :D

In this modern world there are many ways to go about finding a job. You could try the job centre, you could look in the job listings in the local papers. Or you could try looking online. Pick your poison

Job centre?

Paper?

Online?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:24 pm

OOOO! We're nearly on the same page!

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:13 pm

no hints from you, you bad boy :lol:

Return to “Creative Corner”