Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Sir Hugo, I'll either take the red pill or the blue one

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
maisi

Re: Sir Hugo, I'll either take the red pill or the blue one

Postby maisi » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi there,

It's so bad but I want to confront that guy again, really tempted to keep going for the fight until you give in :lol:

But...(don't do it homeless Glaswegian)....no I shouldn't, it's not nice crashing out of the game with a stabbing....ffs...

Ok, meekly, I'm going to try and stay with friends. Strictly not reading attmp's game by the way, or it'd be less fun for me.

I'm having a separate game where I keep going back to the dodgy guy in the soup kitchen until I WIN :D

Sorry for the delay replying :D

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:54 pm

if you really want to confront that guy i will find a way for you if you like. sounds like it could be go therapy for you :lol:

yeah don't read attmps game. spoiler alert!! :D

You have alienated most of your friends over the years but sneaking into there houses at night or stealing their shit to buy booze. However there are still a few who begrudgingly still put up with you. There's Jon, a rich but somewhat strange dude. Max is a good lad and has helped you out a lot recently, but you are starting to test his patience. And there's Eric, your old best friend, but you haven't seen him for several years. who will you try?

Jon?

Max?

Eric?

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:32 pm

Excellent therapy! Soup kitchen guy is currently on the grubby floor with a broken nose and the crappy knife on the other side of the room, and I left the soup kitchen ages ago, with the middle finger :D :D :D

Yeah I want to see my old best friend Eric, we used to have such a blast- if I have other options better not push Max over the edge, and Jon, with all the cocaine, you know, don't want to have to break another nose I'm a pacifist

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:50 pm

just because Jon is loaded doesn't make him a cocaine freak. any you could try negotiation instead of nose breaking :lol:

desperate times call for desperate measures. you head to Maryhill to find your old pal Eric. You haven't heard from him since you tried to knob his wife when you where pissed as a fart. unsurprisingly he has not been in touch since. but it has been several years. surely he's forgiven you by now?

You knock his door. The window opens and a face peeks out. After pulling a disgusted grimace, the window quickly slams shut. Not very encouraging :? :?

will you keep trying?

or will you take the hint and try Jon?

or Max?

maisi

Postby maisi » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:21 pm

Oh, yes, well I was drunk :lol: You're a right bugger Hugo, might have told me that before the trip across town.

No, no need to hang around, shame about Eric he's got conservative in his old age, I'll be off.

I thought rich and somewhat odd was internationally agreed code?

maisi

Postby maisi » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:24 pm

Oops, yeah let's see Jon :D

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:49 pm

I decided it would be funnier to not tell you. lucky he didn't shoot you :lol:

as far as I'm aware there is no international code for coke fiend :D

you decide that you will have more luck with Jon. Hell, he might even take pity on you and give you some cash. Jon is his usual gregarious self when you arrive and invites you in to his lavish mansion in the west end. You give him your best sob story and ask for a room. He sympathises but says that's he is full up and as no more room (a like story :roll:). however he does offer you some "refreshments". Knowing Jon as you do, this will likely involve booze and drugs. However, you could also wangle some food out of him as well

will you accept his generous offer?

or will you decline and head to Maxs house?

or will you look head back to the bus shelter for the night?

maisi

Postby maisi » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:53 pm

It's worth a try to check:

can I politely turn down the drugs and booze (which doesn't pain me at all, honest), get a doggy bag of vol au vents ( :lol: just had to check the spelling, though I do try) and take it as a peace offering to Max's place? What do you reckon? Also will Jon sub me an uber :D?

In the event that your game is loaded against this kind of compromise...

Seeing Max is better than the bus station again, surely.

maisi

Postby maisi » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:54 pm

Ps 'gregarious' - you see, international code

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:43 am

since you asked so nicely I will chuck in a few extra options for you

you accept Jon hospitality. delighted he hustles off to the kitchen. personally you think the poor bastard is just lonely :? :?

he returns shortly will champagne and oysters. flash bastard. oysters are a big rich for your pallet, but beggars cant be choosers and all that jazz. you may gain 4 HEALTH points for the food and you gain 3 ALCOHOLISM points for the booze

Just you are starting to relax, you spy Jon chopping up some lines off cokes. uh oh!!! inevitably the rolled up tenner is quickly passed in your direction

will you accept?

or will you decline?

Return to “Creative Corner”