Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Sir Hugo, I'll either take the red pill or the blue one

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
maisi

Re: Sir Hugo, I'll either take the red pill or the blue one

Postby maisi » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:59 pm

That's a tough one. I'm using all my self control not to check how choices played out in your other game, as that would most definitely be cheating. One extremely tired, hungry homeless person vs a group of obnoxious youth sounds too uneven to risk it, so I'll ignore them and hope they think of somewhere else they want to be.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:57 am

Cheaters are not welcome in this game. Cheaters will be slaughtered with the infidels :lol: :lol:

Not wanting your head kicked in, you ignore them and eventually they get on a bus (not hit by one unfortunately :lol: ) and leave you in peace. You try to sleep but it is too cold and uncomfortable. Lose 2 HEALTH points. Eventually you haul yourself up to begin another day.

Today is the day that you sort your life out. You are tired of living like a sewer rat. Its time to pull your finger out. What will you do next?

try to get into a hostel?

go to the council offices?

try to find a job?

go shopping?

go to hospital?

find a room to rent?

ask to stay with friends?

go to a soup kitchen?

maisi

Postby maisi » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:34 pm

Is my health at 6 or 4??

I can't achieve much on my ?4th? day without food, so to the soup kitchen first, for health points soup I hope.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:36 pm

Health is at 6 at my count

Glasgow has numerous soup kitchens that give free food to those in need. You finally found one a few weeks back, so you get fed at least once a day. You head over now for your daily fix. While you are wolfing down some sandwiches a very dodgy looking fellow approaches you. He says he has a "business opportunity" for you that would involve "big money". Your spidey sense is tingling. Its obvious that this is dodgy in some way. but big money sounds very appealing.

Will you pass on this offer?

Or will you hear him out?

maisi

Postby maisi » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:30 pm

Yep no thanks, I'm having a weird premonition...
I very politely decline, by gargling my sandwich hoping he'll see me as not competent enough to be a mule.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Can’t say I’ve ever gargled a sandwich before. You’ll have to demonstrate this :lol:

You politely decline the “opportunity”. However he is not impressed with your sandwich gargling antics. After getting a crazy look on his face he pulls out a very large knife. After soiling yourself you decide to regroup and come up with a new plan

Will you call his bluff and square up to him?

Or will you run like a girl?

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:33 am

There's no way I'm not squaring up to this tit and calling his bluff. He's dodgy in a way that's dodgy if you know what I mean. Doesn't even know how to gargle a sandwich. Oh shit I'm probably dead at a soup kitchen, but that big knife doesn't scare me, after all the rain and bus stations and stuff.

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:03 am

Sorry about that, tough therapy session ;)

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:21 pm

oh dear oh dear oh dear. didn't your mother never tell you not to pick a fight with mental Glaswegians brandishing knives :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

you get right in his face and sneer that he doesn't scare you

your last words are "that doesn't look right" when you look down and see your liver hanging out your stomach

im afraid you are dead.

i shall use my dungeon master powers to rewind time and put you back at the beginning. don't be picking fights with nutters this time :lol:

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:05 pm

1. You're not getting a new helmet teddy
2. I'm going to play exactly the same every time until you let me not be a mental Glaswegian's drugs mule.
3. The one thing my mum told me about bonkers Glaswegians was: be nice to your Nan, and let her cut up your sandwich sorry Nan :roll:

Go on then. You'd be shocked how much of this is familiar to me, this is very therapeutic. Bring on the trenchfoot!

Return to “Creative Corner”