Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

new game for you atttmp

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
andthistoomustpass

Re: new game for you atttmp

Postby andthistoomustpass » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:38 pm

ps

I'm sure that if you started a new thread, Maisi would join it.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:23 pm

hi bro. sorry I was away on holiday for a couple of days

no vending machine for you. you have to work harder than that for food :)

who knew that not only do you have a female inner voice, your also a secret Buddhist monk :lol:

After another half hour of meditation on removal of your stabby thoughts, Casey returns to you with good news

She has managed to set you up with a hostel place, but its not one of the usual disgusting skanky hostels full of dead bodies and discarded needles. Its an "assisted living" facility of a much higher standard. she evens gives you the taxi fare to get there. You decide not to stab Casey and instead jump into your taxi

When you arrive, you might as well be entering a palace. It looks like and high quality flat from the west end. Score!!!!!! :D :D :D

You meet with the staff and go through a interview. as you still have problems with alcohol, you are advise you are a "priority case" and told you can stay as long as you need to. Double score!!!!

You head up to bed that night with a smile for the first time in weeks. In the middle of the night, you awaken to hear a collection of shouting angry voices nearby

will you investigate this commotion?

or will you ignore it and go back to sleep?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Collection of voices... Sounds like there are already sufficient people there to sort it out.
I'm not getting involved in trouble, I may get thrown out of this nice, warm, bed.
La La La Let the fools kill one another, I'm not listening. La La La

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Damn you saw through my cunning attempt to have you kicked out :lol:

You stay in bed and enjoy the sounds of some fannies being arrested. When the entertainment is done you have your best night sleep for years

The next day you head back to the mean streets of Glasgow. The hostel will do for now but you still need something more permanent. So back to business

At least you have somewhere to sleep now, but you still have not eaten for some time so you lose 2 HEALTH points. Your HEALTH is now 2. So what now?

Go to the council offices?

Try to find a job?

Go shopping?

Go to hospital?

Find a room to rent?

Ask to stay with friends?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:35 pm

Shieeeeit!

If I go shopping there is no guarantee I'll buy food.
If I go to the hospital they may keep me in and I may lose my lovely accommodation.

Health at 2, no choice, hospital it is.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:18 pm

I had a sneaky feeling you would say that :D

Decided that your health has seen better days you make your way to the Royal Alexandria hospital. You have a morale dilemma on the way there. if you can fake/exaggerate your problems you could get a longer stay. Free food and board for a few days. but what if someone with real health problems needs the bed. oh the humanity :? :?

Will you just seek treatment for your general poor health?

will you fake a serious illness?

or will you seek help for alcohol addiction?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Addiction! Addiction! How Dare You! I'm an ironic drinker, cleverly puncturing an outdated Glasgow stereotype. I'm not an alcoholic, it's a lifestyle choice! Look I'll show you by never drinking again! HA!

1 minute later...
dry heaves and prays for a can of Tennent's Super

2 minutes later...
wonders if that bloke will also buy my other kidney for another crate of cider

3 minutes later...
Ok! Ok! I may have a bit of a problem and, while in this unexpected mood of honesty, I'll seek help for alcohol addiction.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:03 am

well done for admitting your addiction (if somewhat reluctantly :D) now we can save you. by the way Tenants Super is like piss water

I was considering having the rigours of withdrawal kill you since you a low HEALTH score but ill be nice and let you survive, and go through the agony. unless you want a mercy killing of course :lol: :lol:

The hospital advise you that they have two different rehab programs that they use . Theres the NHS (i.e free) course which is still good, but slow and excruciating, or the private course (i.e pricy) which they advise is a "Fast track" version

do you want to "fast track"?

or the regular version?

or do you think fuck this, just treat my wounds bitch?

or will you leave the hospital?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:28 pm

What money I have is MINE! Let's go with the NHS version.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:24 pm

you have over £300 from your aborted drug deal you skinflint :lol: :lol: think its time to be put that money to good use.

The nurses advise you that the rehab will take place over six sessions. each time you visit the hospital for rehab you can reduce your ALCOHOLISM score by 3 points. However, due to the rigours this has on your body, you lose 1 HEALTH point. You get your first session over with today. Your HEALTH is now 1 (I see the grim reaper coming :cry: :cry: ) and your ALCOHOLISM is now 10

now do your want to seek treatment for other injures? (please do this!!!!!) :)

or do you want to leave the hospital?

Return to “Creative Corner”