Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

new game for you atttmp

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
sirhugo

Re: new game for you atttmp

Postby sirhugo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:30 pm

you are a bad bad man :D

You new friend hands you £300 in a envelope. He advises you get half now and half when you come back to him with a "receipt". He gives you and address and advises you to return within two hours until you want to be "gutted and fed to stray dogs". what a lovely image

You head away from the soup kitchen, and you begin sweating like a hooker on steroids. do you really want to go through will this?

Will you take the £300 quid and run?

or will you go through with the delivery?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:55 pm

Let's go through with the delivery and no sampling the goods!

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:42 pm

sweating bullets, you make your way through a run down part of Govan. You knock on the door and are ushered inside where numerous people are lying around in drug induced hazes. You decide right there that if you get out of this alive, nothing stronger than tea will ever enter your bloodstream

You try to get out of there quickly, but your host insist you stick around and "party" with them. These guys ideas of partying has you somewhat worried. But before you can dwell any further on the matter, suddenly every window and door in the building smashes inwards. Armed police pour in screaming

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Will you hit the deck and surrender?

or will you run for your life?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:26 pm

Ruuuuunnnnnnnnnn AWAY! With empty hands wide open and straight down by my sides and not threatening in any way. Just an innocent bystander who wandered in to get warm and was startled by your entrance officers *innocent face*

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:34 pm

your cover story may have a full holes in it :D

Time for a sharp exit. luckily, the police seem to have certain targets in mind and ignore you. You take the opportunity to climb out the window and leg it. You get to the bottom of the stairs before you hear anyone heading in your direction, but there after you now, and they have big fucking guns. You approach the end of the alley with two possible exits. split decision time!!

will you run left?

or right?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:59 pm

Sharp left NOW! Those guns are frigging HUGE but so are my park bench sleeping balls.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:35 pm

Dear god man!!!! did you never watch Knightmare as a kid? You always go right :lol: :D

You take a sharp left and run full tilt for 30 seconds but horror of horrors :o :shock: :twisted:
you come to a dead end. You about face but run straight into a big ass shotgun. This is not your day

You are throw into the back of the riot van alongside numerous other angry, addled folks. you find a quiet corner and rack your brain trying to think of a way out of this mess

Will you tell the truth?

will you say nothing and lawyer up?

Or will you claim you were just an innocent bystander there to visit friends?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:11 pm

I'm innocent damn it!

Lie, lie and lie again, just visiting.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:29 pm

hi again. you haven't heard from Natalie have you? she's disappeared again

You are thrown into a holding cell and left to stew in your own juices for several hours. eventually you are hauled to an interrogation room. You maintain your innocence the entire time, maintaining your were just visiting and have no knowledge of any drug running

Fortunately as you have kept your nose clean up till now the coppers are inclined to believe you. They let you go with as stern warning about the company you keep. They will be keeping a close eye on you from now on. Add 2 CRIMINAL RECORD points.

You now have a dilemma. You were supposed to return to your contact at the soup kitchen hours ago. He's probably got the dogs out looking for you by now

will you return to him, explain and try to get the rest of your payment?

or will you say fuck it and move on?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:28 pm

I haven't heard from Natalie, was hoping she would log in today to reply to you. I'm sure she is alright, with a baby and an older child, she has a lot of obligations. Hopefully she will be back in her own time.

Hmmmm... I am getting suspicious of you now. My instinct is to say sod it because I'll get nothing more from that bloke but you are likely to have his dogs jump from nowhere to savage me to death near the end of the story. Hmmm...

Sod it, I'm not going back, time to move on.

Return to “Creative Corner”