Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

game/book

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
sirhugo

Re: game/book

Postby sirhugo » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:19 pm

well im glad that I can entertain you :)

you did indeed lose health before. Your current health is 6 points. Any food you pick up can be eaten and each meal restores 2 health points. if you want to eat at any time (assuming you have any food of course) then let me know.

Hunting through some abandoned supermarkets you manage to amass enough food to feed a small family (or one particularly fat bastard :D :D ) for a few days (Add 6 FOOD). You also find some cooking oil that you may take if you think it would be useful. Now what?

teamn

Postby teamn » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:26 pm

Oh wow my decision , errrm

Ok I'll eat please
Once I've eaten, I would like to stock up on loads of lighters and matches that my pockets can fill, I,l use that oil to create a fire if needed and burn some zombies.
Can I grab another baseball bat from supermarket and I'll head back ouside thanks, need to rest fo find somewhere to sleep feel like I've not slept since leaving hospital

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:34 pm

whoops :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I seem to have forgotten to give you any further options. silly silly me lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

the options were supposed to be find a vehicle, find food, go to west side or go to east side

since you already said you want another baseball bat ill go with weapons. you have eaten some food and your HEALTH is now 8. You have 5 food left. :D and who needs sleep during and apocalypse? :lol:

Your search for weapons reminds you of Bruce Willis in Pulp Fiction. As just like Bruce, after discarding a sledgehammer (too heavy) and chainsaw (WAY too heavy) you settle on a beautiful shiny samurai sword that could cut a zombie in half in less than a second. This WEAPON will kill 4 zombies.

and now some options :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

find a vehicle?

Go to east side?

go to west side?

aramini

Postby aramini » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:34 am

These are old schemes but checked :)

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Hey Nat are you still playing?? Everything ok?

teamn

Postby teamn » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:30 am

Yup still playing, just been a couple a weeks tha5 bed unusually busy, been to isle of eight abd then Dover and catching up sleep in between, sorry. :(

Oh drat food gone down to 5 can’t kero up with all these numbers, but I’m sure your keeping score so that’s fine.

I love a bit of Pulp fiction, thought you was going to tell me that there was a zombie tied up in underground sex dungeon next ...eewwww shudder at the thought

Ok yup choices are good, thought was little strange before.
Ok no sleep, errmm well I’m gonna go for another vehicle thanks . :D

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:38 am

glad to have you back. was worried after you last post in the rant room that we might have lost you for good this time :cry:

im guessing you mean isle of Wight. never heard of the isle of eight :lol: what did you get up to over there?

I am indeed keeping track of the stats so don't you worry your little head about it :D

you just want a car to sleep in don't you :D

The car showroom has plenty of vehicles in decent drivable condition. However, there are at least a dozen zombies milling around aimlessly. Nothing can ever be simple can it? Is it really worth the risk? (especially since you already have one???)

are you determined to get that car?

or will you head to the east side?

or the west side?

teamn

Postby teamn » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:17 am

Sorry for the delay , my chsrge4 broke for my iPad, and as you know using the phone on this site is not great.

I went with my church to Isle of Wight for relaxation and sight seeing and the pastor baptised 4 people in the sea, was great few days. My cousin lives out there but didn’t manage to get to see her, so another visit will be planned soon.

Anyway back to zombies, didn’t realise i had a car! Thought it was smashed up, anyway let’s go Eastside, no reason other than have to make a choice.

Hope your well,

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:59 pm

Welcome back glad you enjoyed your trip

You do indeed have a car. Remember your stole poor Zoe’s car after she was chowed down on by zombies :lol

If you are on foot add 2 TIME. If you are driving add 1 TIME and lose 1 PETROL. You have arrived in east end of Glasgow. To put it mildly this area is a shithole. Drugs and crime were rife in your day. The area looks desolate and a crumbling ruin. In other words, how it looked before the apocalypse.

Will you go to a football stadium?

Go to the shopping centre?

Or to a department store?

teamn

Postby teamn » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:17 am

I feel,definite dejavue with this choices
I’ll take department satire please , and I’ll drive thanks.

Son sorry that I can’t be arsed to fully spell check, it must be a nightmare for you and everyone reading my posts

Return to “Creative Corner”