SANE Support Forum

game/book

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
sirhugo

Re: game/book

Postby sirhugo » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:16 pm

"im on my way from misery to happiness today. uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh"

goddam you. you got me signing the proclaimers all day :D :lol: :roll:

im doing ok. I might upload a post later going into more detail. ill see how I feel

Zoe is shocked you don’t know what's going on as apparently it all went down weeks ago. She explains that a huge meteorite crashed to earth and killed thousands of people. But that wasn’t the worst part. The worst part was the deadly disease that came with it. The disease went airborne and killed thousands more within days. Some didn't die. Instead they turned into the zombie like creatures you saw at the hospital. Zoe has no idea how many survived the outbreak. You are the first survivor she has found for many days. As far as she knows, the disease has gone global. You ask if Derrin Brown has set up an elaborate prank. But even Derrin isn't clever enough to fake a global zombie apocalypse. You sit in silence for several minutes, trying to take it all in. Did you family survive? You thoughts are interrupted when Zoe announces that the cars petrol is running low. It keeps on getting better

Soon you see a petrol station in the distance. Checking your petrol gauge you see you are now really low. You wont go another half hour without filling up. The problem is that the petrol station is swarming with zombies.

Do you want to stop here?

Or look for another petrol station?

teamn

Postby teamn » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Cor blimey a meteorite, wow! Well at least finally I know stars going on.

Thank goodness fir Zoe, and hope she's got a bit of back bone in here as weee stopping for petrol.
Feeling like a warrior as I woke up today, so let's go. Hope I dint die as I'm enjoying the story, and I'm going to have to fight or face the zombies at some point aren't I, can't keep running away. And if we drive on without petrol, then they probably just find us anyway,so let's risk it, hopefully this game book allows Zoe or myself to have common sense to try get the petrol vert discreetl.. I mean it's not like we gotta pay for it..

"This is Maddenss...Maddbess , no, this is SPARTA!!!!!"

I'll glad your doing ok. :D

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:30 pm

sorry but I not following you on the Sparta thing. is that an obscure film reference? :D

You give this game way too much thought :lol:

I uploaded a lengthy post on mutual support about some recent progress. did you see it?

You decide that if you want petrol its now or never. You and Zoe put your heads together and come up with a plan. You decide that one person will attract the zombies attention and draw them away, giving the other time to drive in and refuel. The only question is who will provide the distraction

Will you provide the distraction yourself?

Or will Zoe provide the distraction?

teamn

Postby teamn » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:39 pm

No not seen your post yet, will check after this.

You can't be serious....you must have seen 300 one of the top 5 films made in the last 10 years!!

Anyway yes I probably am giving this way too much thought, that's definitely a thing of mine..giving everything a lot of thought, analysing and then reanalysing lol, can't help it :lol:

Anyway ZOE is definitely going to be the distraction

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:44 pm

I’m afraid I have not seen 300

I was only kidding you sausage :D

Taking a deep breath, Zoe throws herself out of the vehicle and sprints for the side of the road flapping her arms around like a demented chicken. Slowly the zombies shuffle in her direction. You attempt to get the the petrol pumps but a few stray zombies delay you. After knocking them senseless with your car you finally get to the petrol pump. The tank fills painfully slowly and the zombies inch closer and closer to Zoe. Finally the tank is full (Add 8 PETROL) and you hop in the drivers seat, just in time to hears Zoes screams pierce the air. The zombies are on her. You slam into the swarm at high speed scattering them like skittles but its too little too late. By the time you reach her, Zoes has been ripped to shreds. Cursing with grief and frustration, you slam the car door and drive off towards Glasgow

A few hours later you arrive in Glasgow. Glasgow is a city considered by many to be filled with culture, great shopping and entertainment. Personally you found it to be a total shithole filled with crime, drugs and neds galore. It gives you a tiny bit of guilty pleasure that all those neds are now zombies. You need must decide where in Glasgow you want to go

Town centre?

East side?

West side?

teamn

Postby teamn » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:58 am

Forgot to mention in other post, that I'm pleasently surprised to see yiu on here, thought you only on wed to Saturday, tgiught id have to wait till Wednesday so I'm well chuffed.

In regards to 300...are you off your ROCKER!!!!!!!! I can't even breath right now, and fingers moving faster than they need to, in attempt to get this out...DOWNLOAD IT ANd WATCH IT,,YOur MISSING OUT, ........ok I'm breathing normally again.

Any way thank goodness I chose Zoe! So long and all that :oops: , nice knowing you,,thanks for the car..
I have no idea about Glasgow so no clue where to go. :?: :?

My rationale for making a decision will be based on places I do know and the town centres I know are filled with shops, side roads, places of safety rather than lots of open spaces, and hopefully get some food and supplies or meet someone else, or more zombies to tackle,

So let's go...Town center..a different kind of retail therapy :cry:

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:20 pm

ok I will do my best to watch 300 very soon

I mainly stick to wed to sat but occasionally I suck it up and go on the phone

you don't know that you would have died if you'd done the distraction do you? ;)

The city centre is swarming with what looks a million zombies. Getting through this lot will not be easy. You could be ninja like and sneak through, but that could cost you a lot of time. Or you could go for the old kamikaze approach. However the risks of this one are obvious
Will you go ninja?

Or will you sprint from place to place?

teamn

Postby teamn » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:55 pm

Ok I see that time is precious from your statement, I guess I could lose points.. so I'll go for sprinting from place to place.

Let's do this

Glad to have you back :)

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Time might not be precious. maybe its a red herring :)

I wasn't away that long was I? :?

Sprinting from place to place saves you a lot of time. However several zombie encounters leave you shaken and covered with minor injuries. Lose 4 HEALTH points. So what is your priorities whilst in this hallowed land?

find a vehicle?

stock up on food?

find some weaponry?

teamn

Postby teamn » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Not long at all

I'm just throughouly enjoying this game :D

Ok I'll hunk I'll stock up on food restock on Heath hopefully, I'm sure I've lost health point previously

Return to “Creative Corner”