Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

game/book

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
sirhugo

Re: game/book

Postby sirhugo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:27 pm

more anger issues? :)

"That is correct, my friend. Where have you come from?" You tell him your tale and he looks at you thoughtfully. Suddenly you spot a face in the crowd. They look very familiar . However, you realize its not Zoe. You allowed that poor bitch to be eaten by the side of the road, remember :lol:

The angry man addresses you ""I'd love to let you in to our community, but its survival of the fittest here. You need to have something to contribute" After some negotiation, the survivors will agree to let you in if you can provide the following items. 10 FOOD, some alcohol and a sniper rifle

Unfortunately you do not have all the items they require. Scarface addresses you sadly. "Im afraid you are no use to us my friend. Go back where you came from" They turn their backs on you and walk away. You plead, beg and scream for them to reconsider, but you might as well be talking to brick wall. In desperation you try to run inside they airport. They last thing you hear is the crack of a rifle.

so close...... :( :( :o :shock: :o :( :o :oops: :P :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:28 pm

Hahahahaha! Poor Zoe. At least she rests safe in the knowledge her organs were of use to the needy, even though her liver wasn't accompanied by fava beans and a nice chianti.

That ending was evil...

I LIKED IT! :lol: No intention of going back and searching for food. Good game BTW. I like that the more you rush to the finish line the less chance you have of crossing it. Nice one!

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:46 pm

If only you had been nicer to poor Zoe

That wasn't the happy ending you got obviously :lol:

does this mean that you don't want to play again? id be very sad as this has been fun. I don't get much these days. how sad is that? :D

jessrose

Postby jessrose » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:35 pm

Hello. New here, I game it helps to distract my mind, what do you game?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:28 pm

And we have a new player! :)

Hi Jess. I'll let Sir Hugo introduce you to his game but it might be a few days before he returns to the site.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:17 pm

hi jess

just want to make sure you're still on the site before I start any rules or explanations :D

teamn

Postby teamn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:33 am

I'm in...(if yiu haven't read it already see my first post to yiu Sir Hugo and ATTMP) in Emotional resilience and it's lack xx

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:11 pm

hey there girlfriend :D

so the rules are simple. I upload a paragraph and at the end give you some choices. I then upload the next part of the story dependant on your choice. there are some stats to keep track of but ill do that. good luck!!

You awaken with a thunderous headache and squint around an unfamiliar room. It look like a normal hospital ward but like a bomb has just went off. Rubbish and hospital equipment is strewn everywhere you look. Your last memory is being in a car with your family. You vaguely remember an explosion and then....nothing. You shout for a nurse or doctor and press the call button frantically for several minutes but there is no response. The whole building has an eerie silence that makes you think of the opening scene from a zombie apocalypse movie. You scramble out of bed relieved to find yourself in full working order

Do you want to search the room for supplies?

Or do you want to leave the room and search for help?

teamn

Postby teamn » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:08 am

Wow wow wow...what a start! Excellebt. I think I'd better be logical and search fir some supplies , I've seen he movies wheee the people run off looking fir help without securing themselves. So I'm definitely looking for supplies please, who knows what's on the other side of that ward.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:29 pm

The start is pretty much the beginning of any zombie apocalypse movie/tv show, but thanks for the enthusiasm :D :) :lol:

The only useful thing you find in this small scale landfill is a baseball bat that would serve as a decent WEAPON (kills 2 zombies)

(weapons are a must for this game. if you have to fight zombies and don't have enough weapons you will die)

Stepping into a wide industrial style corridor, your nerves are not helped any by more destruction and more ominous silence. Suddenly you hear a strange groan from the turn ahead of you. You rush forward, delighted with the presence of another human being. You relief is short lived when the person turns round. In front of you stands the stereotypical description of a TV show style zombie complete with desperate growls. You stomach immediately drops into your bladder.
Do you want to stand and fight?

Or will you run screaming like a little girl?

Return to “Creative Corner”