Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

s/h *trigger*

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
craziememe

s/h *trigger*

Postby craziememe » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:13 pm

well i've self-harmed tonight really badly it was great seeing the blood pouring from my arm it is great feeling the pain because i hate myself so much i should of been a good girl i should have tried harder.
anyway ive bandaged up my arm but the blood is still seeping through but you know what, i dont care i'm going to cut my other arm too and i hope i bleed to death.
i hate myself.i should be dead
Craziememe

craziememe

Re: s/h *trigger*

Postby craziememe » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:03 am

i'm sorry. i dont mean to hurt or upset anyone. only myself. sorry. maybe i will stop posting for a while. sorry xx
Craziememe

Twinklepud

Postby Twinklepud » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:27 am

Meme, don't you dare stop posting - I would miss you so much :cry:

Seriously, please don't stop posting. It only upsets us to hear that you're feeling so bad because we wish we could do more to help you. But you don't deserve what you've been through, you never did, and you don't deserve what you're having to cope with now, none of us do. If I had a magic wand, I would wave it over everyone on this site and beyond, to make us all better and abolish MH issues forever. Unfortunately I don't have a wand (Harry Potter I aint!!) so please please just hang on in there, Meme, and be certain that my thoughts, prayers and love are with you while you're finding things so hard. I wish I could do more, I really do, but I don't know what else to say.

Lots and lots of love and hugs
xxx

so sad

Postby so sad » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:00 am

Hi Meme, how are you feeling today? How is the cut? Does it need medical attention?

I totally understand where you are coming from, I cut becasue I hate myself and believe I deserve to but like Angelina said, you are a good soul and do not deserve any pain, either emotional or physical.

Being new to the board I don't know your background so I'm sorry if I'm asking something I should know but is it something specific that makes you hate yourself so much? Do you have professional support for this?

Please don't stop posting, that is what we are here for

xx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:27 pm

meme love i was so relieved to hear from you. you are a very special person and you do not deserve all this pain. i know that you've tried really hard to resist s/h but it is just too much sometimes. keep posting and i'm sending you loads of hugs to help you feel safe. take care of you
judith xxxxx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”