Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

car and insurance

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
michaelbezos

car and insurance

Postby michaelbezos » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:51 pm

challenge of buying insurance and postponing is challenging, annyoing and a bit painful as i found two [one with telematics second without 100 pound or more expensive]

Would be good as you write anything as councellor is closed today and i do not like risks driving car withouth insurance especially that i have some money to pay insurance [would be different if i had no money so i would drive without] but it is great confidence to ride with insurance.

would be great if you write sth as i told you councellor is closed today and i got out from hotel room first time for so long and it feels great as i love this hotel room b ut staying 3 months every day almost all time got me angry recently feel much better in car and outside especially using my imagination for some great constructive scenarios.

please write sth about this insurance.

so sad

Re: car and insurance

Postby so sad » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:25 am

Hi

You definitely need to get car insurance so please do. Its against the law and can affect others badly if you end up in an accident.

M

michaelbezos

Postby michaelbezos » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:19 am

Another great move was figuring out to buy insurance with 2 days delay as price went of insurance down about 300-400 pound .

Another investment which i plan to do it is finding interesting domain for mathematics website [following and patterning on wolfram.com]

I wanted to write more but due to multitasking making rain checks hopefully multitasking soon will evaluate/transform into multitabling at poker as software is downloaded .

prycejosh1987

Postby prycejosh1987 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:20 pm

michaelbezos wrote:challenge of buying insurance and postponing is challenging, annyoing and a bit painful as i found two [one with telematics second without 100 pound or more expensive]

Would be good as you write anything as councellor is closed today and i do not like risks driving car withouth insurance especially that i have some money to pay insurance [would be different if i had no money so i would drive without] but it is great confidence to ride with insurance.

would be great if you write sth as i told you councellor is closed today and i got out from hotel room first time for so long and it feels great as i love this hotel room b ut staying 3 months every day almost all time got me angry recently feel much better in car and outside especially using my imagination for some great constructive scenarios.

please write sth about this insurance.

All the best in everything, if you can put your mind to it, then you can do it through actions you take on mental projection.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”