Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Tough period/ refusal from night shelter

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
michaelbezos

Tough period/ refusal from night shelter

Postby michaelbezos » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:20 pm

Hi guys really tought period is at me as in the night shelter they found I had the splashed beer can. I was collecting the cans to sell them at the copper recycling point but the explanation does not convince the women.

I received the rules at the beginning it states 4. Drinking alcohol is not allowed on the premises. Any alcohol containter found in room will result in an immediate ban .

If I was from rich supportive family probably I would not think of collecting cans to sell them at the copper recycling point.

The time at night shelter was great as they re is good computer supply and good condition .

My solution is to go work more and search for work.

Is as hard as I was already 3 time in jail and in last time I commited I can go life improsement as they are good conditions in jail.

I slept last time in the car, I could look for more shelters or look for job more but I am postponing this due to my laziness. I have car but driving it when it is dirty it is not the pleasant thing in the world.

I know I can cope on my parents because I told them I will kill them as they told me I should go hangmiself and I am worth nothing useless and all the worst words so I cant listen them as they are not happy that I have car and 2 rooms when I had.

Please support me and give me some ideas for work and search for another night shelter (connected even with the move to another town )

michaelbezos

Re: Tough period/ refusal from night shelter

Postby michaelbezos » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:15 pm

I spoke with Ipswich night shelter as they told me they can interview me and hopefully allow me to leave and as lesson do not bring cans especially beer. All these problems derives from poor upbringing.

My plan is to go Ipswich asap and find another support forum at leading language

so sad

Postby so sad » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:11 am

Sounds like you're having a really difficult time at the moment.

On the job front - are you prepared to take any job, not just driving or something mathematical, just to get some income flowing? I know jobs are limited in general but if you're prepared to take anything then its better than nothing.

Good luck

michaelbezos

Postby michaelbezos » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:59 pm

The anger is big as I was so proud of my sober brain but The house rules are firm. I did not resign from collecting can s I started to collect even more and I plan to find the recycling point . My plans to recover are :
1) clean the car
2)
I cope with this failure treating it as lesson and stay optimistic as I have car with insurance , lots of plans ,motivation for work.

michaelbezos

Postby michaelbezos » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:41 pm

Fortunately in Chelmsford there was free winter shelter project so I spent day as human being but I prepared proper law acts according to my eviction from shelter

Moreover I had great day today I skill write after why it was so good

michaelbezos

Postby michaelbezos » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:09 pm

Tough period continous as the screen of my tablet got broken in McDonald's and I am runout of money, I need work asap 100% motivation please help and support

Hi guys crisis continues as many problems/challenges happened. If I was true workaholic I would write them here and wait for support but
1)I Slept so much hours again in the dirty car instead of searching or work or developing constructive ideas like playing kerala space program, car mechanic simulator or reading books.
2) postponing the activities with claiming back to the night seller with good computers and postponing the activities connected with employment tribunal
3) facing radium annoys and take outs from the track but this is can overcome due to being calm.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”