Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Postponing job

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
michaelbezos

Postponing job

Postby michaelbezos » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:50 pm

I am collecting the job offers, numbers and apply for many jobs but i am postponing it due to love of read and banking researches. I think in longer term postponing job applications and spreading timenfor reading , (also do hobbies like filling the wikipedia with articles, developing internet's shop makes happier than do simple well known for me jobs(warehouses, catering, cleaning)

Banking, it skills, reading as much can make you rich .

I was refused fornopening the account in metro bank imthink due to - at my banks statement
I could also ask for additional documents at job centrevwhich allows me to open more banks accounts.

Following the banks details is cooherent with my idea of noise transformations for old desyructive noises speeches etc.

Moreover there is more money in the banking than warehouses or catering, more safety ( even though avoiding my parents and family seems to veveverywhere safecandbconstructive but banking is even safer and more constructive than manynfields.

Feel extremely secure makes feel great

michaelbezos

Re: Postponing job

Postby michaelbezos » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:01 pm

This field is so attractive as i already visited canary wharf in london and i think is great place to live and work as it can make you impress3 as you deliver and live best worlds live (? Comparable with germanys vanks polict ( deutsce bank) and wall street.

Moreover the fact that jeff bezos( thebrichest person in thecworld) used to work as investment banker.

I think is more beneficial than exploring well known for me catering, warehouses, cleaning etc

Idea of being a banker is possible same with developing car mechanic or rocket engineering skills.

michaelbezos

Postby michaelbezos » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:15 pm

I had website about banking as it was deleted .

Field is so attractive as there so many books about the leading banks ( lloyds tsb, Barclays, lazard) at internet so it makes the reseaeches much interesting and the dispute about the money makes feel great as money gives you happibes an love and i represented attitude "only for money"

michaelbezos

Postby michaelbezos » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:20 pm

Moreover by researching the investment banking books i develop many great ideas like switching from the peoples considering them as potential criminal to considering them as potential investor or potental banker.

Moreover the videos of lloyds tsb ceos or deutsche banks ceo aregreat, powerfuld, motivating makins g ideas to produce simmilar speeches coherent with my ideas only for money,

michaelbezos

Postby michaelbezos » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:40 am

Moreover the infotmation about the chinas successuses at space researches and their launches and the spacex development of their own rockets motivates md mord to read the books about rocket anc spacecraft engineering than searching for work as it makes you feel not be vehind and joining really powerfull , innovative field

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:19 am

Hey :)

Glad that you're looking forward to a career in finance! It's an exciting place to be, and works with lots of research and tech - I think you'd like it a lot!x

Much love <3
RSxo <3

michaelbezos

Postby michaelbezos » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:00 am

I could research investment banking.

michaelbezos

Postby michaelbezos » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:37 am

Thank you for motivating feedback I had some more failures recently but I coped with them receiving universal credit. I am going to job interview at pizza Hut Sunday 10 am but I lost much of my possessions due to not having enough money for rent and similar problems.

I am motivated with Martina vetting er words european commissioner that in Europe is more than welcome to be successful and establishing specific economical goals produce motivation to work and study.

michaelbezos

Postby michaelbezos » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:49 am

I think the most ambitious is the rocket engineering and the rocket elements but the history shows my parents would not be happy with that totally innovative, creative idea that's why I changed the phone number and I call police when they approach me.

According to my mother I should not have more possessions and I should go hangmiself so I think it should enough reason to not contact them and runaway or call police in case of approaching

Return to “Mutual Support Group”