SANE Support Forum

How are things progressing Isap

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
Isap

Re: How are things progressing Isap

Postby Isap » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:04 am

Hello Caro

Thanks for the kind words.

Not doing well either but we'll both get through it.

You're in my thoughts

Chris xx

minniemoo

Postby minniemoo » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:25 pm

Hugs isap. You gave me some advice recently and I never thanked you. It was good advice. Thank you.
I’m feeling the same symptoms you describe. I hope it goes soon.

Isap

Postby Isap » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:13 am

Hello Minnie

Thanks for your kind words!

We can all get through this. We're not alone and have succeeded before.

Patience and meditation.

Chris xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:49 am

Hello Debs

If you were still active on this forum I would never have written this. Since you're not, it's just something I had to say to get off my mind. A bit critical yes but I'm not angry, I understand fully how distressed you must have been at the time.

The first regards telling me statistics of suicides in jail. I don't know what possessed you to write that. I was deeply disturbed. The other regards my dosage of AD and not taking the amount I was "meant to" take without anyone ever having told me what that amount was.

Regarding yourself, over the course of 4 years we supported each other constantly but you never actually took my advice. One was listening to the Claire Weekes recordings, which I believe are the best advice on depression and anxiety ever. The other was sticking at meditation, the only natural tried and tested way to cure depression. You said it wasn't for you.

I ought to feel abandoned by your absence but actually I don't. This confirms something we were probably both aware of which was that our mutual supporting had run its course and we were beginning to irritate each other.

If you do return to the forum and read this, it will be because you are in a much better place.

I continue to wish you the best and you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless

Chris xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:54 am

Hi Caro

Hope you are in better shape since we last spoke

My final hearing was postponed because my final witness didn't show up.

My damn lawyer is my worst enemy. In the past 18 months, her law firm partner was shot dead, she's had repeated death threats and drives with a gun and bullet proof vest, and another associate was shot at 11 times earlier this month but her car got bullet proof windows.

Now she's dumping all her paranoia and anxieties on me by saying I might get 20 years conviction. She knows I got anxiety and depression problems. I find that behaviour intolerable.

Take care

Isap xx

breatheinandout

Postby breatheinandout » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:10 am

Hello Isap, how are you doing?

I haven't been able to come on this forum recently - work taking it out of me and just needed to keep myself going. But I was thinking about you guys recently so here I am.

I've realised I haven't been doing the things I need to keep myself well. Oh dear. i've been going to the odd public yoga class but just find i'm too tired at the end of the day to do anything else. but feel lucky that i am able to work and enjoying it (some of the time). Didn't leave the house yesterday so I am trying not to be hard on myself about wanting to hibernate.

Sending hugs xxxx
Why did i pick such a long username?! Do call me Biao :D

so sad

Postby so sad » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:12 am

Hi Isap

How are you doing?

Mx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”