Postby bluebell123 » Thu May 23, 2019 12:04 pm

Hi Chris,

How are you doing at the mo, gp appt. went really well, regards Aisling

deb1960

Re: How are things progressing Isap

Postby deb1960 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:10 am

Hi Isap

I'm sorry I've not been in touch.

I feel far more relaxed about the wedding. We get the train tomorrow. I think that now it's upon me I know I can do it.

I can't remember what I've said but I plan to see the doctor. I have been on venlafaxine for 17 years.
Over many years my depression became milder until the last one 5 years ago. Since then it's always been anxiety. I know that depression can go and be replaced by anxiety. I have a psychological dependence on venlafaxine and no doctor has suggested I come off it. In fact a psychiatric nurse said it must be working because I m not depressed. I think I need to look at my meds and let the doctor understand my situation.

Please let me know how things are with you. My meds situation interests me but other than that I'm getting bored with myself

God bless
Debs xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:11 am

Hi depressed to death

How are things since your last post.

Take care
Deb xx

bluebell123

Postby bluebell123 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:56 am

Hi deb,

I seem to have developed a new mental health problem, what i can only describe as reverse OCD, i have kept my new place in decent order but am under alot at of stress at mo, someone accidently knocked a pile of notepads i had on my sideboard. I found i could not put them straight. I sensed a demonic force that was telling me something like "so you think you can get you act together (i.e keep the flat together, start functioning better) i'll show you, i'll send even more crap you way." It was not something i actually heard but what i tought this force was thinking. My flat is now getting messy because of this, have shopping bags on the floor, empty cardboard boxes from amazon orders etc but i do feel protected from the force because my flat is messy, the force, he has given up on me and gone off to bother someone else. My gp is aware of the problem. Thanki you for asking how i am, i appreciate your thoughtfullness. Aisling

Isap

Postby Isap » Sat May 25, 2019 6:25 am

Hello Deb's, Aisling, Caro

If it's not one thing it's another

Even if anxiety is not at its previous high levels , the headaches persist now with the addition of nausea. I have no idea where that comes from. I thought ulcer but I don't have the burning pain below chest but tick the boxes of all the other symptoms. No doctor or suitable medication in jail clinic.

Really fed up

Chris xx

caro

Postby caro » Mon May 27, 2019 8:50 pm

Hello chris

Do you think the headaches and nausea could be due to anxiety ? I know extreme stress can cause awful symptoms.

Do you have another psych appointment due ? You could mention it next time. It won't change the awful conditions you are in, but it may help to discuss it.

I have a big operation in 3 weeks. I have dreadful anxiety about it all, but it is unavoidable, and must be done.

Take care xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Tue May 28, 2019 8:55 am

Hello Caro

Thanks so much for your continued support. Good luck with the op. The surgeons know what they are doing in the UK so no need to get too anxious about it.

I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that the nausea is due to Tramadol. The constant three day cycle of constipation then release plays havoc with your bowels. I'm going to ask the psych for anti nausea tablets. I've reduced Tramadol from 4 to 3 pills, if I can knock one more off I may be ok.

Thinking of you

Chris xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Tue May 28, 2019 9:58 am

Hi Chris

That is really one of those horrible realisations - that having solved a problem you now have another. Anti nausea meds sound sensible as your tramadol is too important to stop. Will you get those via your wife or need to see a doctor. One way or another I hope it isn't too long.

I returned from my wedding last night. It was a very busy time but I treated myself to a sleeping tablet each night and really enjoyed myself.

God bless
Debs xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Tue May 28, 2019 10:01 am

Hi Aisling

Because this is Isap's thread I will answer you on a new one.

I will call it Hi Aisling if that's ok and put it in mutual support.

Deb x

Isap

Postby Isap » Wed May 29, 2019 4:59 am

Hello Deb's

Thanks for your thoughtful and tactful idea.

I guess the wedding turned out fine

Chris xx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”