Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

How are things progressing Isap

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
deb1960

Re: How are things progressing Isap

Postby deb1960 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:42 am

Hi Isap

I'm sorry you're going through so much. I really hope the meds kick in soon.

God bless
Debs xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:39 pm

Hi Isap

Just to say I'm thinking of you.

God bless
Debs xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:54 pm

Hi Isap

I imagine you're going through a particularly hard time just now.

Just to say I'm thinking of you.

God bless
Debs xx

caro

Postby caro » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:42 pm

Hello Isap

We are here when you need us.
You are in my prayers xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:52 am

Hello Debs and caro

thanks for your support

another cancelled hearing, my witness failed to show up 3rd consecutive time

no luck with meds yet

Isap xx.

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:19 am

Hi Isap

What can I say? Other than acknowledging your suffering we are helpless. However I know that our posts are important and if they give just a little bit of light then it is something.

Re meds I don't know what to advise.

Your witness; is he Japanese , a friend? Does he live locally?

God bless
Debs xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:23 pm

Hi Isap

I'm praying for you and thinking of you.

God bless
Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:05 am

Hello Debs and caro

Everything is such an effort these days. All my worst fears keep coming true and I don't know what to do. I have a psychiatrist appointment on Wednesday and hopefully she can come up with something. The venlafaxine is not working at 150mg

My witnesses are locals, in theory there are 6 or 7 who wrote signed statements but my lawyer is concentrating on just one who keeps not showing up.

These character witnesses are to vouch for the fact I am not capable of the serious charges I am facing - HUMAN TRAFFICKING can you believe it. I don't mind saying that now.

A Japanese witness would be very useful. The 2 JW I know are well qualified but have refused, one for religious reasons, the other because he is a wimpy shithead and scared he might be forced to lie in court - absolute rubbish. His diagnosis of mental illness is having a demon inside me. I can forgive him for all that but what is unforgivable is that he refused to ask any non JW colleagues at work. I can imagine what they think of him. He still takes delivery of my medications from Japan though then passes them on.

Actually the embassy through my younger brother got onto my lawyer and asked what she was playing at, she's been lazy and incompetent and still asking for money. Too late to change lawyer now.

God bless

Isap xx

caro

Postby caro » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:31 am

Hello Isap

My goodness, you must feel so let down. No wonder your mental health is in bits.
How can people keep quiet when they know they are vital to your defence and well-being?

I do hope the psychiatrist has some solutions to your medication problems. Maybe an increase in the venlafaxine ? Of course that means increased side effects for a few weeks, which you may not want to risk.

I wonder if the terrible situation and conditions you are in may mean no medication will help ? I don't mean that in a negative way. Of course you need the maximum amount of medication to ease things as much as possible, but i know that other than almost complete sedation, i would be in a terrible state of mind.

I am in total admiration for you. Please remember not to be too hard on yourself.

Thinking of you xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:59 am

Hello Debs

You may be right about no medication working in such dire circumstances. I'll ask the psychiatrist on Wednesday. I expect she will increase the venlafaxine.

The Tramadol effect is unfortunately on the wane. Although it is an AD, that is probably by accident. It's primarily a synthetic opiate painkiller. It still works enough to warrant taking but doesn't relax me like it did before. Still only once every three days.

Yes I feel let down by people here. I'm sure the JW know all the Japanese living here because they are expert at tracking them down. Just go anywhere in town and ask a local "is there a Japanese living near here" and they will know.

God bless

Isap xx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”