Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Never gonna end

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
ellie-rose

Never gonna end

Postby ellie-rose » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Today I read a report my Pdoc had written on me as back up for a funding request. It was hard to read the things written down about me it made I don't know it made everything to real to see my name and under it words like child abuse, sexually abused, self harmer, suicidal, personality disorder etc but what hurt the most was he said that I was potentially a life long service user.
I've been in therapy since I was 12 years old (which I realised today from the report) and they think I'll need theaphy for the rest of my life
It makes me feel like what's the point of fighting every day if this fight is never going to end

aishae

Re: Never gonna end

Postby aishae » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Hello Ellie-Rose,

Sending u a warm comforting hug.....You are one hell of a tough cookie & fighter to still be standing after what must have been the worst of experiences! I admire u massively for staying strong in spite of the horror that has come ur way. Please please don't give up now not after all of ur hard work! Ur story would inspire & comfort soooo many ppl. Please share it & please acknowledge how far uve come!

Here anytime u want to talk x

aishae

Postby aishae » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:08 pm

PS Things will get better! Even just 0.01% better is a great achievement & a comforting light at the end of a dark tunnel so please try not to be too disheartened! : )

ellie-rose

Postby ellie-rose » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Aishae what you said really means the world to me I can't thank you enough your words really comforted me and made me feel like maybe things can get better even if it's a tiny amount
Thanks you :)

grandmaw

Postby grandmaw » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi, I'm sorry to hear what you wrote, I do know how hard it is to read how you actually feel, because I had a letter the other day from my new psychiatrist it is a shock when you read
what you know inside but dare not admit it to ourselves.
Just stay strong, everyone is with you, I haven't been on here for a while but we all know how you feel, as we are the same. Just keep writing and people out there will help. Take care

ellie-rose

Postby ellie-rose » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:20 pm

Thank you grandmaw
I'm sorry that you could relate to the shock of seeing your inner demons written down in front of you by somebody else but thank you for sharing I know that I'm not alone but it helps to reminded
I hope you stay strong aswell

Return to “Mutual Support Group”