Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Feeling upset for no apparent reason.

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
WythenshaweBi

Feeling upset for no apparent reason.

Postby WythenshaweBi » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Why do I get tearful and upset without any apparent reason? It so bugs the crap out of me when I burst out crying when I'm out somewhere. Why do I keep everyone at arms length? Why don't I trust anybody?

Lucretia

Re: Feeling upset for no apparent reason.

Postby Lucretia » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:29 pm

just wanted to send you lots of hugs and welcome you to the forum xx
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

emilina

is this a new thing feeling being tearful?I would possibly s

Postby emilina » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:22 am

Has the tearfulness beeen going on long?if there is truly no reason I would speak 2 dr.don't suffer.and why don't trust anyone?like us all cos u have goood reason probably.u weren't born untrusting!quite the opposite!u have learnt to be distrustrful from being hurt.personally think always be cautious with your feelings trust only as much as u canb afford x

Star20

Re: Feeling upset for no apparent reason.

Postby Star20 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Everyone can get tearful from time to time and we never really realise that we do when it comes a constant thing. You need to remember wether it's just having a bad day or something more them that. Think about what has happened to u recently, has something at work gone wrong? Have u fallen out with someone? Are u feeling confused in urself in who u are? Only u can answer those questions but think about what has happened to u lately. Good to speak to someone how u feel cuz they maybe the answer to ur problems but not completely taking them all away. It's good to know that u know now so u can get some help with this. Nener give up.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”