Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

*Trigg*Calming The bad thoughts of the Child.

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
AndreR

*Trigg*Calming The bad thoughts of the Child.

Postby AndreR » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:42 pm

Hi all

I wish to share with you something I call calming the inner child. I hope many will benefit from. This is something that I had much thought about in finding ways of helping past emotional blockages to be released, coped with more, to be understood and most importantly regaining self control that may have been taken away in the past. The inner child ideally would be visualized as you at a certain age, but any child image would be fine.

I am not aware of any other kind of experience like this, I expect there could be something similar out in the world somewhere? if there is would be purely coincidental.

In my view, there is a common perception that other than generic roots, most mental health suffering may have formed within childhood from the experience of abuse. Examples of abuse could be emotional, physical, verbal and sexual. When arriving at the age of an adult may find recalling abuse can be difficult to remember and at what age the abuse had started. Although the memories of abuse maybe hidden within the child of the past, the energy of the abuse may still tend to intrude into everyday lives of today and possibly for years to come. Difficulties can arise by not knowing why suffering mentally has entered into a person’s life.

Unwanted bad thoughts may often be considered as a product of the memories of abuse. These thoughts may often rise to a person’s daily awareness; Difficulties may be experienced when having these bad thoughts and the feelings they give without knowing where they came from.

I believe that an abuse experienced at an age tends to be locked within that age. For example if a child had experienced emotional abuse at the age of 6, all the thoughts, feelings and energy of the abuse experience becomes locked and blocked within this age as the mind of a 6 yr old tries to protect itself from this experience at the time. Hence the possible affect with personality/multiple personality disorders as the mind splits to personalities with roles and purposes..

This child becomes stuck in time, stuck at the time of the abuse because the mind couldn’t understand what was happening, and therefore naturally protected the child by closing off all awareness of the abuse.

To help release this child would be to naturally explore the minds understanding of the time and as an adult learns to understand what the mind choose to do at the time, to explore fully and to think differently about the abuse, in turn leads to a possible freeing of that child part of the mind stuck within an adults mind that could be affecting life today.

As with anything if life, practice helps to make perfect, I hope to offer a profound way of claiming back self control, gaining control over the emotions and bad thoughts which can be practiced. Feedback from other people in the past said the experience had been quite emotional. This was because of the self compassion and nurturing they had for the child.

Feel free to practice at your own convenience and 'only if you feel comfortable to do so' it does take an amount of strength, courage and belief in the control you have, preparation in a way of being undisturbed and allowing yourself to feel calm and relaxed as well as understanding you are in control at all times is important.

Before I explain the experience, there is a lot of truth to this experience that connects to you as a person and may find the experience deeply emotional. Because you may come to find the child does represent yourself calling back to you as an adult for help.

At anytime you feel bad thoughts and feelings, practice to refocus your attention away from the symbolic memories of the thoughts and feelings, instead when the bad thoughts and feelings arise see them as a child inside you experiencing these bad thoughts and feelings. For example close your eyes and picture deep within ‘a child’ standing in a dark place where the stomach ends. This child can be you or doesn’t have to be you, as long in some way has some representation of what you’re going through mentally.

See the child at a young age, doesn’t matter how young but no younger than 3yrs old, purposely for the experience to work.

See this child in detail, the kind of clothes worn, new or old, neglected or not, and if you wish a cap, hat or not, long hair, etc. This child stands alone, dark all surrounding, with a small amount of daylight shining upon them.

Now the important bit, from a close distance you are looking down at this child, you become aware that at this time it is not you that is experiencing the bad thoughts, feelings and emotions, but that it is this child that is experiencing all the bad thoughts, feelings and emotions that you would normally experience.

You realise that the child is deeply upset, crying, facial expressions showing fear, confusion, and sadness or all the emotions that you would normally experience this child now shows to you it is experiencing the same thoughts. The child also cries out, you hear these cries as you would if they were your own.

See the child now lift up their arms to you, holding out their hands, crying out as they suffer the bad thoughts, feelings and emotions. The child calls out for help, to be comforted, to be held, asking for love and care, to want someone to tell them “It’s ok”.

Your part here is to visualize that you are lowering your hand inside to the child, a hand of strength, of kindness, of nurturing and of a sense of safety, security and love. Your hand gently touches the child’s hand that shakes with fear; your hand gently strokes the child’s hand, speak inside telling the child “Don’t worry I am here, it’s all going to be ok, you’re safe now” the child’s hand calms, yet you notice the crying and pain still shows in the child’s face.

Move your hand further down to stroke the child’s head, to the cheek and then down to hug the child close to you, tightly holding, you love the fear away by saying on the lines as “It’s ok, I am here now, your safe, you cannot be hurt anymore, no one can hurt you now, don’t be afraid, I won’t hurt you, you can trust me, (On regular occasions use a silent hush). Feel your compassion, your kindness and goodness flow through you down to the child.

Carry on nurturing and comforting the child until you will sense a point where the child will start to calm, watch as the face will begin to relax, the tears will start to end, the child’s arms will start to lower (Still continue with the nurturing statements) then see the child moving lower, away from you, fading slowly away, noticing at the same time that the child’s face is now showing signs of feeling more free, more relaxed, smiling now back at you and most importantly has now ‘formed a new bond of trust with you’. This child knows now if whenever these bad thoughts, feelings and emotions come again to upset, that the child knows it can come to you for nurturing again as you have just done so.

The child now is almost out of sight, eventually disappearing away to sleep peacefully. In turn you to feel this sense of peace but may also feel a difference in yourself not experienced before. A sense of regained control, strength, courage, compassion, contentment and kindness with a self nurturing returned back to you.

Each time this is practiced makes all these lifting changes stronger and more easily accepted as whom you truly are, you’re looking after the child within, who comes to trust your words. The time it takes is individual, but I hope that in time the child will no longer want to come up for reassurance because it will know you are always there. The little one can now sleep tight, as the bad thoughts no longer can upset the child.

Hope you got something from this.

Feel free to share your feedback from trying this experience. As with anything, setting the right conditions and preparation can make all the difference. Be patient, don’t rush the process, let the experience guide you and find a sense of self control that was once lost start to return.

Of course I used abuse as an example in this case, but any kind of experience that had resulted in reoccurring bad thoughts would benefit.

Hope I have not lost anyone!, feel free to try and I hope sincerely that you gain the benefits from practicing this experience that you truly deserve.

As always take care.

Andre
Last edited by AndreR on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Do it...Afraid.

PureFrustr8d

Re: Calming The bad thoughts of the Child.

Postby PureFrustr8d » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:32 am

Sound like the end of Drop Dead Fred - when she meets her young self, comforts her, takes the tape of her (the same tape used by her mum to keep Drop Dead Fred stuck in the box) and finally her imaginary friend Drop Dead Fred disappears because she is now free.

Also, Primal Therapy promotes reliving the childhood traumas as Dr Janov too believes your emotions get stuck and you have to go back and effectively feel the pain away. I'm being very vague in my description but I have read several of his books and they are related to 'blockages' ...the title of one of his books The Primal Scream comes from the moment you connect with all the pain (but he is not referring to the pain we feel today, it's the feelings that we did not get to feel at the time of the trauma because as a child we found a coping technique not to feel the full force of it therefore the feelings never really got felt and instead remained blocked).

The therapist I had in the past dealt a lot with 'the inner child' - that was her thing. I'd be encouraged to role play and talk to my inner child...take myself back to a specific memory and see things for what they are not as I perceived them as a child. She would often ask me what feelings I had as a child during a specific memory...I'd see myself crying, scared, feeling like I'm dying, alone, hungry, cold etc and I believe this helped encourage self compassion. I used to think of my life as something that many people go through, sometimes I'd even laugh at how bad I was treated when I'd speak to the best friend I once have...I remember telling her how I'd get suffocated under my mattress and she was like 'don't laugh!'. The therapist asked what feelings I felt towards myself as a child in a specific memory and honestly, I wanted to take my child self away from the situation...protect her, love her, cuddle her, keep her safe, tell her she's not bad, she doesn't deserve it etc. Then the therapist would encourage me to reach out to myself and do and say these thing to her/myself... It was a need I had as a child that just didn't happen. I know my parents don't and never have loved me. Love is not just a feeling, it's a behaviour. I'm 30 now and only just beginning to accept this after years of hoping.

Becoming a mother 6 years ago brought with it so many emotions. There is not a single thing I wouldn't do for my son, I'll love him unconditionally til the end of time. My parents put their problems ahead of me and my siblings and we suffered because of it. The difference I try to do is not make my problems my sons. He knows I don't have the best mental health but he also knows there is no-one and nothing more important in my life than him and I don't paint a bleak picture for him...everything is about enjoying the 'now' and getting better. I mention this because it really has brought home the love that every child needs...and the freedom to be themselves.

I think self compassion is key but be aware that revisiting your painful memories and caring for your 'child self' can bring up a lot of hurt...it's like an acceptance of how bad things really were (something you have tried not to feel for all this time). For me, it really was crushing to see my child self in this different light...the hurt actually became more intense but I guess you balance that with the new found compassion you have for yourself. There is a lot I didn't get to say to the therapist because I became so ill I had to stop. There is a danger of focussing too much on your child self...at least in my opinion and that is - that you start to feel like the child - very vulnerable - it really messed me up and broke the protection I had around me. I'm away from the therapist now, thankfully.

I certainly didn't understand the concept of self compassion until I had that therapist which is the positive I have taken away from the experience. I've also learned that coming to terms with your past only gets you so far. That only deals with the cause, then you have to deal with the effect which is the really hard part because it required continuous effort which all of you know all too well energy for this kind of job is not something we have all the time... You just have to be mindful of just how long you are down and don't wait for the perfect moment to get back up because there is no such thing...sometimes I push myself and I'm surprised by the results...we're all more capable than we think. Do something today you didn't think you were going to do, see and feel the results. It could be taking the shower you planned to put off til you feel like it or washing all your clothes so you don't have to live in pj's or go to the shop for food - if you don't eat properly how'd you expect to have energy - you don't need an appetite to eat - you just need your mind to tell you 'you need to eat to have energy'. You CAN do it. I'm going to hoover, walk my puppy and try to remember to eat at lunch time...when really I'd just like to sleep until I pick my son up from school BUT why take the easy way down when the hard way takes you up ;)

Peace

Troppus

Postby Troppus » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:23 pm

Hi
Thanks for this Andre, it's very good of you to share this which is something I think everyone may benefit from even just a tiny bit.
Pure frustrated I had a similar experience with a counsellor with child work or whatever she called it. I was in the darkest place of despair at the time and she was telling me to visualise a child, anyway in my head, my inner child turned around and said it was ashamed of what I had become and I should kill myself! I left after this because I really do think the counsellor had no idea what they were doing and I felt like I didn't really need to be hearing a voice in my head. So I like Andres version a bit better as the feelings go back to a different time.
But again I'm not in a good place now either and I can't get feelings or thoughts up to the surface when I consciously try. So I'll have to do it ' on the go'.
Pure frustrated I wish I had kids you sound like a great parent.
Happy hoovering and puppy walking
Xx

AndreR

Postby AndreR » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Hello Purefrustr8d

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

In view of therapy using this experience can be challenging and can be a long process depending on the person. As well as a therapist using something similar in therapy for in depth and long term therapy, I felt this could be more directed as 'a coping method tool' if a person wishes to consider trying it. If too painful, then in the presence of a therapist may be more beneficial.

I felt it might be a tool if anyone wishes to try because purely from past experiences and feedback from other people trying this method, they had expressed being deeply emotional, yet in some helped them to gain some form of control back over their emotions at the times of need where other support was not available.

At the times when there is no support around, the therapist is away, GP's shut, no family etc. Additional to the usual coping methods in my view this experience could also be used as a coping method. That is if the individual is happy that the level of bad thoughts are not too overwhelming. If so may consider not trying.

Sometimes I believe we may have too push the boundaries to become aware of the strengths and courages we have, to become to realise the reality of the actual threats of our thoughts. This can be very difficult and painful, but to decide never to give in, to keep trying no matter what helps bring people through and the wonderful support from others to help them find their way.

Not for everyone maybe?, but for some or even one person, and if it can make a difference... matters.

Thanks again for sharing which could have been difficult to revisit.

Take care
Andre
Last edited by AndreR on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do it...Afraid.

AndreR

Postby AndreR » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Hello Troppus

Thank you for your thoughts.

Yes this is a little different as it isn’t meant to go as deep exploration as a therapist would take it.

The child does not have to be the person themselves back at an age they were. Just a child, any child that you see is experiencing the same thoughts and feelings.

By seeing the child as not connected to you could offer more control because it’s like helping another child who is experiencing similar thoughts and pains.

All through your calming the child you are in control and this helps the coping method in those times of need when no one else is around.

For instance; If feeling suicidal, looking within to visualize a child standing on a bridge crying with the same suicidal thoughts can allow you to go inside, to go to the child and talk the child them away from these feelings through nurturing, care, compassion and simply offering a parents love. See the child turn to look at you, tears drying up, a smile as your hand helps them down. This could also give some time with a sense of seperation from the bad thoughts and feeling struggling with while connecting with that child in need.

All the time you have refocused your emotions and brought up the compassionate emotions within to help a child in need.

In theory after the child has been saved, fading to sleep, return your sense of feeling to yourself and may often find relaxation and a sense of contentment has taken place, more importantly shifted through the bad thoughts phase and reactions.

A coping tool to refocus the heightened emotions at the most needy time, shifts to bring up the compassionate and self controlled part of you to help a child in need.

A thought of mine “Would I leave a child in need in the road who was in a car accident before me, leaving them feeling sacred,bleeding, traumatised and a broken leg, when if I had been through the same experience as that child i.e car accident, scared, traumatised and a broken leg and still traumatised as the car accident I now see brings everything back? No.

My instincts would to help that child in light of my own similar pain, still going to help as I still feel my pain, thoughts racing, feeling shaken as I may experience familiar sights and sound from my own past trauma expeience. Keen to help make the child 'at ease', to 'care, nurture and hold' them, to 'bath the painful open wound', to help the child 'feel safe again'; without awareness I too would be doing the same to myself, by through helping the child”

I know its may way of thinking :? but I hope this may inspire others to see the reasoning behind this as how they can help themselves by ...doing it afraid.

Thanks all for your input.
Take care
Andre
Do it...Afraid.

GrannyV

Postby GrannyV » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi Andre

I was reading your words and visualising this morning whilst I was lying in bed. Initially I thought I had no connection with bad things that happened to me in childhood but then it came to me that at times I desperately sought affection and love that for me were not always there. My mum and dad did love me dearly, I know that and my dad certainly was the warm parent. Mum was from a large family and tough love often ruled. That does not mean that she did not love me, because I know she did, but affection was something that she struggled with and kisses and cuddles were not always on offer.

This then made me remember my desperate need for love in later teenage life. I craved it with such a passion. In order to feel close I became a bit of a "tart" and slept around in order to feel near to someone if only for a short time.

Reflecting and going through the process this morning reduced me to floods of tears. That little girl stood there crying and craving love just broke my heart and I embraced her and gave her all the love and encouragement I could muster. Just as I have always, I hope, given my children, step children and grandchildren. I love so deeply and emotionally that maybe I often don't always feel loved myself. But from this morning I realise that if I love myself as much as I love everyone else then maybe that can be enough.

At the end of the day we are all so very different and our ways of showing love is likewise. We have to accept each others differences.

Thank you for being so wise, caring and understanding and helping so many people along the way.

Luv
Granny V x x x x

PureFrustr8d

Postby PureFrustr8d » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:11 pm

With over 400 posts I simply think it's a better use of my time to ask you directly than look through them all to see if you mention any personal experiences yourself or what motivates you to use the site in the manner you do. I'm intrigued because in all the years I've been a member I've never come across a member such as yourself. There have been plenty who prefer to help than speak of their own troubles but refer to their experiences in reply to others...for example, although I do have specific reasons I am using the site again, I've been unable to write about what I'm actually dealing with but in my replies to others I do state some things I've been through and other long term symptoms I have etc

So, I'm just gonna ask you directly - is your participation on this board a selfless act? or are you perhaps doing research, working and using this site for experience, at uni, planning to write a book, author of a blog, benefiting in some way etc...what's the deal? Please don't take this the wrong way, correct emotional intelligence will help you know that nothing I've said is to invalidate you...I just want to know your motive/purpose? Have you suffered mental health problems yourself, self harmed, been suicidal, etc? Is your advice coming from personal experience or from the experiences of others? You don't work for Sane anyway or you would have known about the private messages posts the mods posted and what the mods role is.

I'm sorry if this post is unwelcome but I can't help but feel increasingly uncomfortable...

I'm going to post this before I delete it because this has been on my mind for about a week now.

Peace

GrannyV

Postby GrannyV » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:38 pm

From what you have written I assume you mean Andre and not myself. I think I have made it pretty clear about my motives. But yes I too an a little intrigued as to Andres mystique. I thought for long enough that he was in fact the only SANE adjudicator (if that is the right term) on here, although he told me no so.

He has a big heart and cares so does it really matter anyway (I think). Oh my now you have me becoming a bit paranoid about everything

Troppus

Postby Troppus » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Thanks Andre again for taking the time to share.
Pure frustrated, I feel uncomfortable that anyone would question another's reason for being on the board. Andre has offered practical and useable information here which we could all benefit from. I wonder if this subject has hit a nerve to the extent that your questioning members.
What does it matter the background of a member? Everyone has different reasons. They are advising and expressing themselves, it's not like we are being charged.
Andre suggested starting this topic on another thread in the info room, in a response to me struggling and asking questions and I am delighted that someone out there has taken the time out of their day to respond. From reading these posts I can tell Andre is most likely highly educated in this field, whose presence we should be grateful for on the board.

Granny v it's great you were able to look back and see that you must love yourself more.
Iv had a few moments, but I think it won't come out until my heads ready so I'm not forcing it, but I'm thinking of the child when I get bad feelings. I think it will help me actually. It's funny how resistant I am. When confronted with something similar before in counselling I left. Perhaps I was questioning the counsellors motives in a similar way you are questioning motives now putefrustrated. I feel the time is almost right. When the times right I'll let go and move on - I hope. The more resistant I am I know the closer I'm becoming. It's funny how I'm only recognising these things in myself now - silly brain. But I'm onto it now the resistance, and I'm smashing through guards and walls. Today I even did some things I haven't done in ages, over a year. For over a year I haven't bought any new makeup or done anything nice ( ok not a big deal but well I guess it is a big deal the reasons why I didn't) so today I pushed through went shopping, dressed reasonably nice and off I went on my own. And I didn't feel one bit out of place shy paranoid or sad. Well I did at first but saw it for what it is and then suddenly accepted it and them I strolled about I felt confident I felt normal, ok a little tired but I'm starting to see that for what it really is too.
Anyway love to you all
Your all fabulous and great people
Thanks Andre for helping me and granny v, I hope purefrustrsted it helps you a little too
Xxx

AndreR

Postby AndreR » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Hello PureFrustr8td

First of all thank you for your thoughts. I don’t find your questions uncomfortable at all; I have always believed that truth is always the way forward, I respect your thoughts, openness and honesty.

As I hope to ease your concerns I wish to say that I always believe to speak truth and always from the heart and hope for no one to take anything as negative as I assure you it is not the case. I have actually tried to tiptoe along the forum in order not to seem too influencing as I could have been. Helping too much understandably has its fears! I don't mind sharing a part of me.

You know reading through your words I hadn’t even considered that you or if anyone else may feel uncomfortable from my input to help others? Thinking about this now I can see how a member could feel this way if one was suffering from anxiety and paranoia. Although I maybe a voice within a part of this world I can assure you that there is nothing to be concerned about. If my words have caused raised anxiety in some way, please accept my apologies.

Yet when I read your words I could not help to feel a genuine sense of sadness for you or anyone with similar feelings. I felt a sense of confusion and fearful anxiety, with a struggle to find some reason to reject the unusual kindness and compassion, because it may have felt uncomfortable to feel if one has been taught not too feel.

A person may feel that somewhere in themselves that they had been wrongly taught it’s wrong to feel a genuine kindness and compassion, yet inside the heart is challenged to surrender, to drop its guard, to experience ,believe and to trust what should have been given at a time so long ago.

Ironically to describe the kind of person I am and the kind of life being lived may also in itself may raise doubts and rejections of ‘that cannot be true?’.

As you can respect I wish not to share every aspect of myself as we all have personal lives, but I hope you may find comfort in what I can say and hope to know I offer truth that may make everyone feel at ease.

I am none of the things you have considered,no motive, other than I have a number of years experience and knowledge in the (non cold strict clinical sense) of warmly and deeply supporting both adults and children in life, including those who had experienced mental health difficulties, abuse of all types, suicide, relationships, death fears, grieving and existential struggles about life, my reward comes from seeing the benefits unfold in that person life, rippling out through their families.

Now mid aged, I am a person who has had to grow up at such a very young age, I was more of an ‘observer of life’, and of those people around me, experienced many things and taken almost every opportunity, life is without all that is good, so I have also gone through many challenging experiences. As a child watched many families rise and fall to the societies at the time, the struggles, the relationships, the heartache, the births, many losses and many deaths. Yes I have experienced a young life of physical and extreme verbal abuse. (God knows why no one has never heard me swear and that I have never sworn, considering I had experienced it throughout on a daily basis directed at myself)

Anyway, I was a quiet and very observant youngster and as I grew, I watched, I learned, and I grew inside to a point where I felt an urge that told me it was time for life to now pour back out of me. How? I didn’t know how? But it just happened. And I followed its course.

Over the years I have experienced life taking me through the unforeseen depths of life and back again. Through all these experiences and learning I have come to be who I am today. I don’t ask, I don’t strive for anything, I don’t seek reward for anything I offer in life, for my only reward is by seeing others benefit for their own lives to become enriched with meaning, purpose and to come to know who they really are as they struggle with a suffering for too long.

I have gone through self exploration, clearing the inner demons as we say, where I feel a general sense of freedom within a confused and manic world that cannot be changed, but individuals can.

As you may have come to know I am deep in conversation, creative and in thought always about the life of people and the struggles that they face. I think I seem to have an understanding about how others feel and hope to reflect and connect with others that tells them, ‘there is hope somewhere’.

I wish to say something that I hope members may come to understand and reflect on, this is my truth and belief that has always been ; every person has within them the ability, strength and courage to change. It has never left them. Life happens and these abilities become lost, this is not their fault because life conditions force them to fall without their choice to do so. They can be lost for many years and without memory or an inner sense that they have these abilities and can be lost forever. In my view only by coming across such a person in life, at the right time, can change happen. It is this true and genuine connection that triggers off a chance that could lead the suffering person to a new life. By taking all their courage, strengths, beliefs and intuition in that to trust what they feel with this person will somehow make the difference. It could be a friend, family member, a therapist or simply the strength and inspiration of a ‘child’.

What I am saying is that people fall; sometimes they cannot get up, because the fall made them believe that they could not. When the right person comes along that can be at any point in their lives, something inside them will tell them this is the time for you to stand up, but because you know not how, you put all your faith and trust in the person that has come into your life knowing that you cannot falter, you gain strength from their genuineness, compassion and trust and a sense of goodness not experienced before which can be so difficult to resist’.

My wish is that I hope everyone at some point in their lives will come to meet such a person, to give them the knowing that they can now let all their pain and suffering go, to put their faith into the helper, as they see themselves one day stand to a life that they have hoped to live.

So my hope for people struggling is to keep hope, keep faith in that you’re suffering and pain will not be forever, and that one day the lift will leave from you.

Apologies if I have gone on too much and don’t wish to lose anyone by writing too much. I hope by reading my words may have offered minds to be at peace.

Why then have I arrived at SANE? Well like I said I don’t expect and I don’t strive for material life or to clamber the ladder of success only to look back after many years wondering ‘Is this what I had hoped for my life? ‘I am not aware of anyone living out the end of their life saying “I wish I spent more time at work!” .

I had been on other forums in the past for a long time, exploring, talking, supporting and inspiring. Many had been helped, but only helped in a way that they believed in being helped. Seasons change, people change, forums change, people were not as in pain now as time before. Something told me my time had finished and now the connection with other forums were now somewhat ‘different’, I knew inside the winds had come for change. Where I was drawn too, I was not to consider, yet I found myself here. I still don’t ask why or for how long, but I sense the leaves have now settled for quite a while.

Finally I said near the start of my reply “Ironically to describe the kind of person I am and the kind of life being lived may also in itself, may raise doubts and rejections of ‘that cannot be true?’.

I can only ask for you to check within your thoughts and feelings as you read my reply and I hope you may come to find from my unrestricted and open attitude it is the truth as always spoken from the heart.

My wish is for people to experience what trusting can do when they find within the courage to do so, in order to experience what the other side of suffering can offer.

As always take care. I wish for SANE members to flourish and I hope every single person get the right supportive help that they most deserve.

Thank you PureFrustr8td/Granny V and Troppus, Goodnight and see you around the forum.

Andre
Do it...Afraid.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”