loubat

Lu and Judith x

Postby loubat » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Hope you are both ok I knows you be struggling xxx

Lucretia

Re: Lu and Judith x

Postby Lucretia » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:09 pm

thanks ,its really nice of you to ask
sorry I haven't been around much ,I have very little energy right now and feel so tired x hope your okay xx
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

loubat

Postby loubat » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:20 pm

That Is ok Lu. I Understand just wanted make sure you ok and that thinking about you
I am ok thanks you xxx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:10 am

Thanks for asking. I'm feeling really tired and struggling to do anything - if I do something, like have my friend over, I need the next day in bed. The cats are ok though: they don't mind fireworks and are happy curling up near me. Take care, hugs Judith xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:25 am

Hey Judith that is ok sorry you are finding it so hard after being with your friend but maybe resting the day after good idea to help you get strength for next day just look after yourself like eating if you need to sleep a lot I know you great cook so will know quick meals
I am glad the cats are ok yes I hate fireworks time of year myself so I feel sorry for animals and small children who don't like them either I do not understand why it is not just one day but go on for weeks
I hope you don't mind me asking and if you not well enough to answer that ok but I had banana cake here the other day and I really liked it I was just thinking how they get the banana taste into cake does it have real bananas in?or just favours thanks you
I hope you have relaxing day please take care xxx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:00 pm

It depends on the recipe, but here's a recipe for one with real bananas in it: http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/8729/eas ... -cake.aspx. I haven't tried it because I really hate bananas, hugs Judith xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Ok thanks you Judith you hate bananas really haha well I never tasted it in cake before but it was real nice thanks again take care x xx

Lucretia

Postby Lucretia » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:06 am

sending Lou and everyone love xx
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

Return to “Mutual Support Group”