loubat

Re: belle

Postby loubat » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Deserve my friend xxx

belle

Postby belle » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:10 pm

Thank you!
Yes I feel quite positive now thanks to you.
She was 'I really want to work with you' with me but I was resistant because of the time thing but you are right. If she is good - and me not taking an instant dislike to her was a good start! - then 6 months might work better than 12 with a :shock:
Hugs Lou ((xx))

loubat

Postby loubat » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Yeah belle that is good way of looking at it my friend I think she may have got the not to :shock: haha xxx

belle

Postby belle » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:39 pm

I think she got the :shock: message loud and clear!!!
I know I shouldn't have done it to her but it was so horrible and I was so scared as it was the first time I'd had therapy and I thought :shock: was normal.
If I ever met him again I'd tell him just what I thought of him and what he did to me by being like that.
Anyway, I've decided to go for it with this person I saw today so thank you for helping me make that hard decision.
xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Good belle that makes me very happy
I think you did right thing to be honest with her in first session and she knows how you feel now you have by being really brave opened up and shared your feelings about the :shock: and how it makes you feel so you have made big step and brilliant start you should be proud of self I am of you xxx

belle

Postby belle » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:02 pm

Thank you!
It usually takes me ages to make a decision like this but it's done already :D
xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:07 pm

:) xxx

Avalon

Postby Avalon » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:14 am

Great news about the therapy Belle. Let's hope it's the turning point for you x

belle

Postby belle » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:05 am

Thank you Avalon.
I really do hope so.
Part of me is scared to go ahead if I'm honest because I put such faith in it working/helping I fall down even further if things don't work out.
Feel calmer now I have decided.
Take care.
xxx

Bepositivekeepstrong

Postby Bepositivekeepstrong » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:19 pm

There are such selfless and caring people in this forum, I joined about a month ago and you have all given me such hope and more of an understanding of my mental health. It's been so uplifting knowing that not everyone is so ignorant to mental health.
Keep up the good work people, in your journey to happiness and content, you will go through ups and very bad downs, but just know that the world isn't so bad when strangers are here to help, here to guide us and give us courage to face each day as it comes.
I'm so glad to be here, because of this forum and the kindness of others, take pride in helping people, but don't feel bad if you can't.. we are only human and should allow ourselves to make mistakes. I am so grateful for this place, and hope I can continue to share and help, because in doing so, I feel empowered and not just by words, by the strength of everyone going through difficulty and bad situations, hearing your experiences of overcoming these emotions have given me hope that I can continue battling these demons, and we can come out on top!

Much love and soppyness ;)
Hope you can find the strength to get through whatever life throws at you.

x

Return to “Mutual Support Group”