Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

belle

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
loubat

belle

Postby loubat » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Really worried for my friend belle I hope that you are safe want more support for you from people here I don't know wot to do or say all time
Belle you should not be let down like this in real world I hope this don't make you angry as know you are private but you deserve more big hugs my friend xxx

Avalon

Re: belle

Postby Avalon » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Yes, hope you're ok Belle x

craziememe

Postby craziememe » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:15 pm

belle, I am worried too, haven't been online much but have been keeping my eye (so to speak) on my friends here. You really deserve to be free from what your experiencing and feel better. Reach out for help, you deserve it. Hoping you are safe, thinking about you xx
Craziememe

belle

Postby belle » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Thank you Lou.
No you haven't made me angry - just crying because someone cares.
Thanks Avalon and meme too.
Things are very bad and suicidal.
So much has changed on here I don't feel safe, but people I knew or thought I knew aren't around very much.
I don't give other people support any more so don't deserve it in return.
Take care xxxx

Avalon

Postby Avalon » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Hey Belle, you're one of the most supportive people on here. Remember we're here for you, if you need us shout.
Have you got anyone who could support you right now?

loubat

Postby loubat » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Hey belle I glad you not angry you have friends here fuk the ones who don't help sorry for language you have give me so much support so don't ever think you not deserve any support you are so kind and caring and mean a lot to me so you hold on ok we will be here for you
Please try stay safe and talk to us see meme and aualon feels same as me you can get through all this
I send you all my strength and love xxx

belle

Postby belle » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Thank you. xxx
I feel 'held up' by you guys tonight.xxx
Going to take my meds and hope I sleep.
It's just so hard to think of having to get though another day tomorrow and feeling so helpless and hopeless about it all.
Thank you.xxx

NeverGiveUp22

Postby NeverGiveUp22 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Thank you, Lou, for starting this thread. I wondered about posting in yours, but it didn't seem appropriate.

Hi Belle,

I know we've had little contact, but I read so much of what you write to Lou ;)... And in everything you say, you strike me as a loving and caring person if ever there was one.

You deserve care and support just like any one of us. We all have phases when we can give a lot, others when we are giving and taking and when we're in a really bad place it ends up being more taking for a bit. And that's okay, because it does all equal out.

It is hard to go through what you're going through all alone, but I understand your need to get away from it all, even if only for a few days. But it is good to know that there are people who care about you and are here to listen if and when you're ready.

I hope you find somewhere where you feel safe and can regain some strength. Please look after yourself! Take care" Sending you comfort and hugs! xxx

Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
~Samuel Beckett~

belle

Postby belle » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Thank you ngu.
I have to go back to reality tomorrow and face up to a lot of difficult stuff but it helps having this support tonight.
xxx

NeverGiveUp22

Postby NeverGiveUp22 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:57 pm

You're very brave, you know. Hope you find some rest tonight, because tonight is tonight and reality can wait until tomorrow.

I saw what you said about therapy. Make it clear that you want to work on feeling safe first. You don't need to face your feelings until you have the right tools to help you through it. So building a relationship with the therapist and setting up a safe place in your mind etc are the things to begin with. Go as fast or as slow as is right for you. Don't let them pressurize you. Just take one step at a time. I'm very afraid of facing my feelings and am sort of avoiding it, but I too will have to at some point...

Hugs xxx

Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
~Samuel Beckett~

Return to “Mutual Support Group”