Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Feeling really low

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Feeling really low

Postby judithj » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Just had the doctor ring up asking about my epilepsy meds - in the circumstances he's decided to keep them the same, thank goodness. I'm feeling so low atm that it's hard to get out of bed - feel like crying all the time and having awful dreams (mainly anxiety ones about failing exams - things like that). They can't increase my antidepressants because of the epilepsy, and I'm struggling to do anything like eat - just had toast and jam with coffee for breakfast, but that's all i can manage. Sorry i haven't replied much on here, but it's difficult to think of the words. hugs xxx

craziememe

Re: Feeling really low

Postby craziememe » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:00 pm

just want you to know I'm thinking about you and I hope things improve real soon, bit low on words too at the moment but I do care. Take care j xx
Craziememe

Twinkle

Postby Twinkle » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Just wanted to show that I'm listening too, I am also just like you in a really bad place, dreaming about work, only able to cope making sandwiches and cereal. If we keep talking on here hopefully we will not be alone. Hugs. Twinkle x

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Got pizza this evening: buy 1 get 1 free, so enough for tomorrow and probably Thursday too. Don't know if I can face going a bus tomorrow though - it's stupid, only 3 stops, but I don't even know if I can face going out of the front door :-( hugs xxx

NeverGiveUp22

Postby NeverGiveUp22 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Pizza sounds good ;)

I'm sorry to read you're feeling so low and I don't really know what to say. But I'm listening and thinking of you. And I'm sending you hugs and parcels of strength and courage.

Take care! xxx ngu

Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
~Samuel Beckett~

ooby

Postby ooby » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Sorry to hear you are struggling . Has anything happened to make your mood worse?

loubat

Postby loubat » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Love to you Judith xxx

DC07

Postby DC07 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:07 pm

sorry you are feeling so low, I know it must be bad because you rarely reach out. Does talking about it help?
I'm not mad, I'm furious

judithj

Postby judithj » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:07 am

I'm finding it hard to do anything other than stay in bed tbh. No point in making a doctor's appointment as I can't get to it, even finding it hard to care for the cats, but managing just. Feeling so tired, hugs xxx

Tristan

Postby Tristan » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling off. I don't have severe mental health issues (apart from a drug induced turn) but everyone feels low now and again and I feel pretty crap ATM with work worries etc and this rotten weather doesn't help either. I'm no expert but I reckon a project will help you. Decide that you're going to do something tomorrow like spring clean a room and get up and do it. If you can take your mind off it you'll feel much better and when you're done you'll feel happy you've done it. :-)

Return to “Mutual Support Group”