loubat

Re: see in things pos trig

Postby loubat » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:05 pm

glad you had your hair done you Deserve to feel better and have a treat
Do you think I done right thing belle I don't know xxx

belle

Postby belle » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:13 pm

If you mean the right thing about talking to the police, yes most definitely.
I also think that is a way of showing some kindness to yourself because you are saying 'actually I matter and it is absolutely not OK for people to treat me like that'.
It also documents the truth so if anything else happens they have the truth of the situation.
Nasty people seem to have a habit of twisting the truth when they sense someone is vulnerable and they think they can manipulate themselves out of trouble.
It can't have been easy so well done for being brave.

I did something very silly this afternoon.
I went to the hairdressers in odd shoes!! Completely different colours but both flat pumps. They didn't tell me until I was just leaving and we all fell about laughing. It's a good job it's just round the corner and they know me well!!! :lol:

Take it easy tonight.
xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Haha that made me.smile I think its actually fashionable at moment to have odd everything so you probley just looked trendy haha
I just don't like getting people in trouble belle still not allow self to go in safe room keep going too but head says no not sure xxx

belle

Postby belle » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:20 pm

I think I looked a twit but never mind. :D I can't believe I did that. Talk about dozy!!!

I know it's hard to do what you have done but you have not got them into trouble.
They decided to attack you, so they are wrong and got themselves in trouble by doing what they did. You have only told the truth and done the right thing.
What if they do it to someone else? You would feel bad I expect. This way you might protect other people. Maybe you could think of it that way?

Sounds good you are thinking about the Safe Place. Do it in your own time. But maybe that could be another way to be kind to yourself?
xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Lol YOu do make me laugh belle :D
Had good talk with Ruth nurse I like feel little bit better now she don't mind I struggle and stutter sometimes so makes me feel ok to try again wot have you done this eveninh belle?xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Yes I understand wot you say and that maybe they woot be so nasty to people again its just I been thinking wot I did to them to make them angry and hurt me I just don't understand that
I know that some people don't get me but I am not horrible to them xxx

belle

Postby belle » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:42 pm

I'm glad I made you laugh.
I did look silly. :lol:

I'm glad Ruth is patient with you. I think maybe people want to finish words for you but actually I should think that just makes things harder for you because it flusters you. They just need to be patient with you. Everyone just seems to be in such a rush these days.
My guess is you didn't do anything at all to make those girls angry and hurt you. Perhaps as you say people don't always 'get you' and they see that a some kind of weakness or even a threat to their 'position' of probably being mean to other people too, so they can pick on you even though you haven't done anything.
Hopefully the speech therapist can help you with the stutter. There is a way which uses how your brain helps you sing and the breathing which can just about cure a stutter. It uses a different part of the brain to speech but I'm not sure on any of the detail. And you don't have to sing by the way!! Do you remember Gareth Gates who came second to Will Young in one of those TV singing competitions? He had a really bad stutter and used this technique to help him and you would never know how he struggled before. I watched a programme on it and it was just amazing to see and hear the difference. So take heart Lou.
Having a quiet evening. Fell asleep for a bit but in quite a lot of pain from physical stuff so hoping the meds will kick in. Need to do the washing up for the last few days ( :mrgreen: ). Any offers??!!
xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Hey belle sorry I went to sleep early last night yes Ruth is patient I think the stutter is nervous and when I try rush my words then get frustated but I hope speech theropy can help little bit
I might try safe place later for bit as head real busy
I like washing up so I would do it for you :) xxx

belle

Postby belle » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi Lou.
Glad you managed to get off to sleep last night.
Hope your day has been OK.
I'll bear you in mind for the washing up next time!
I hate doing it.
xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi belle yeah was out before meds had to wake me but up early but I ok
NOt realy done anything today belle just bit writing and have been reading some books off Claire for my reading age 7 to 8 bit embrassing
Yes I like washing up just not dying up as seen to break everything
Have you had good day?xxx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”