Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

PK *TRIG*

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
painkillerv3

Re: PK

Postby painkillerv3 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Honestly, if i thought things had a chance of changing I would not be considering it, I just read an updated risk assessment and although I put myself in a vulnerable place its still damning to the point of no chance. The voices I hear have new company all I have been hearing for the last week is police sirens. I am under more stress than I can possibly explain and more gets added all the time, I am so tired and worn out im surprised im even still mentally able to do anything or able to stand up is a miracle and I just cant keep going any longer even if I could my body is soon to fail, all i have had is cigarette's and coke for the past month and my body is starting to reject the sugar in the coke and burn it quickly, I have drunk 13 glasses of coke pint glass's and its not lasting anymore. This is what I want im not even worried about picking up the rest of my wife's things anymore and when I start to cut later it will drop my blood sugar level even more and hopefully kill me in the process.Im just so tired of existance and my life being one big fight. I have just finished a letter to my care co which when I can move I will post off.
I'm a little tea pot bloody and cut, here is my handle here is my butt

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

Avalon

Postby Avalon » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:17 pm

You ARE WORTH MORE than this PK. Please just hold on, I would urge you to eat something, you can't be thinking clearly right now due to starvation. You have every right to feel this way but you have people on your side. I know we can't change what's going on but we can care and listen. You're NOT ALONE xxx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:33 pm

please try to eat something. You've been under a huge amount of stress - you still are under stress and your body needs food and rest. Is there food in the flat? just try to eat a little, and try to sleep. we're listening to you and we want to help - how about something with some marmite? xxx

johnie

Postby johnie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Pk ,please eat and get some rest, don't do anything to hurt yourself. Stay safe .
johnie

painkillerv3

Postby painkillerv3 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Lets face it im useless to anyone, there is no point in arguing that notion its too true to be wrong. When my wife left I gave her as much food as I could fit into her bags she had picked up the rest of the food I gave to my brother the other day he needed it more than I do there might be a neutri grain bar in my glove box thats been sitting there for over 1.5 months in the heat of the sun even so I wont eat it because its my wife's she may return for it later and the thought of eating it upsets me so much im actually starting to cry thats how pathetic i am.
I'm a little tea pot bloody and cut, here is my handle here is my butt

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

DC07

Postby DC07 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:57 pm

please pk, don't. eat something, you could be headed for a diabetic coma or korsacov's, which is why you are hearing sirens. you must eat something, anything. your body will be shutting down. That might sound good to you but it is a hideous way to go, and if you survive what will it say about you to those dreaded pro's? Please eat something. If you cant afford it get in touch with me and I'll order you something of just eat. Please?
I'm not mad, I'm furious

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:06 pm

you're not pathetic, love. you've been hurt very deeply by all this as well as having been under a lot of stress. Your body needs food and we will help you, hugs xxx

sad

Postby sad » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Hi PK

It's really nice to hear from you. It's just really upsetting the circumstances that you come back with . I am so desperately sorry. I really felt that if I could understand you in the short space of time we were in touch, who you were, surely the professionals could, but alas as fucking useless as always.

I don't know why your wife has left as you haven't explained in open forum, but I do hope it's not for any bad reasons. You seemed to have a wonderful relationship and you really need each other now.

You are an amazing human being, interesting and funny. It breaks my heart that you talk about yourself like that. You have made it through so much turmoil and still managed to be strong, please do your best to apply that to this situation. Although it's all easier said than done and i don't want to sound patronising or like I think this is an easy thing to cope with.

All my love and thoughts are with you. Remember, there is always hope

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DC07

Postby DC07 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:24 pm

seriously, Im now very worried, no contact for over an hour. PK, can you check in pl;ease?
I'm not mad, I'm furious

DC07

Postby DC07 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:55 pm

PK?
I'm not mad, I'm furious

Return to “Mutual Support Group”