Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Bye.

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
NatP

Bye.

Postby NatP » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:47 pm

So i have it all planned out, gonna take an overdose of my sleeping tablets and painkillers. My dad has made my life hell today.

painkillerv3

Re: Bye.

Postby painkillerv3 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Your focus of distress seems to be your father, instead of taking you out of the problem why not take him out of the problem instead? wont it make life for you easier than threatening suicide?
I'm a little tea pot bloody and cut, here is my handle here is my butt

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

sad

Postby sad » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Hi

Please don't do that. You have a lot going for you. Just phone SW tomo and get re-housing moving. Juat keep in mind,you will be posting from your new flat soon xxxxxx

Chin up. I'm sorry it's so hard xxx

ABx

Postby ABx » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Thinking of you. Hope your safe.
x

NatP

Postby NatP » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Thank you guys, i am sorry i just wasn't coping the other day... even had my advocate and the cmht worried about me today when i didn't answer my phone. I'm trying not to disengage with the cmht but i am struggling and just want to sit my head in the sand. my mum isn't well either and i am having to take her to the doctors tomorrow and then get my first tattoo done tomorrow and then having my meeting with social worker,psych, mum and advocate.

sad

Postby sad » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi

wow you've got a stressful one. I do hope the meeting goes well. Don't let your Mum take over, which, maybe her being ill is a bit of a blessing as she won't have the energy-no ill will intended towards her of course. Are you nervous about it?? what do you want to get out of it??

arghhhh tattoo-it's gonna bloody hurt :shock: xxxxxxxxxxx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”