Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Complex situation, help or harm *trig*

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
painkillerv3

Complex situation, help or harm *trig*

Postby painkillerv3 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:46 pm

How do you defend yourself with a complex tangled MPD if the treatment suggested can counteract control? I have just been through 14 gigs of data on the treatment suggested to me and I'm not too sure if it will help or harm. My mind works so fast and has to keep up with the DID its like something trying to escape a maze with 1000 doors you have to be faster in closing them to ensure safety. The technique calls for a degrade and calming yourself mentally though a good idea in theory but without the speed of my mind to close the doors it will escape. Im open to the treatment if it were more re-programming and cut down the number of doors would help but I have never been too successful in deep breathing, a slow mind and calmer atmosphere mentally is a volatile situation. Im not even sure I can mentally go that slow sounds stupid but I don't know how, my mind runs millions of calculations per second all the time im awake im curious as to slowing it could be a new experience but even if i learn how to slow down who will close the doors?
I'm a little tea pot bloody and cut, here is my handle here is my butt

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

sad

Re: Complex situation, help or harm *trig*

Postby sad » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Hi

Anything is worth a try surely?? Even just out of interest as to what might happen. If it doesn't work then bacvk to the drawing board. You know yourself best (maybe debatable :)) But you will know fairly soon if it's not working for you.

Good luck and keep us posted xxxxx

painkillerv3

Postby painkillerv3 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:07 pm

What will happen is a door will be missed and MD will get out of the cage then have to add the factors without boring with calculations it will end badly there is every indication that the psych himself is a viable target already. If it does not work it will be back to section or arrested its a risky move to even attempt it but apparently it can work but has he ever met anyone like me before I am unique and they are only just learning.

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

sad

Postby sad » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi

Go in to hospital to try it or get wife to lock you in a room. If you explain first that this is your concern with psych and MD goes mad they wont put you away for his bad treatment or will they?? MD comes and goes and mostly you don't know but are able to stop him taking over through methods adopted, meybe these methods will work better. If behaviour starts to change because of new therapy, can you be told this so you can adjust control methods back??

xxx

painkillerv3

Postby painkillerv3 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:57 pm

The only back up I have in place are my own, if things turn bad the psych comes to my house these days as its less likely to cause trouble with MD in a different/unfamiliar area. The only back up will also be just as brutal, sounds worse than it is but I do have cast iron cuffs for that reason but to use them people would have to get close enough and take a full frontal attack and the anchor point is broken as of last month so will need to find a secure place to latch onto.
I am mostly afraid that trying it will result in a power struggle one of which I will loose quickly, mentally im superior and faster to MD but in terms of escape he is better. There are so many variables, MD has taken 2 of the 6 females we see as territory and psych being male and will only see me with one of the females there it causes a larger problem than seeing me alone would. Its harder to control if I cant see what is happening im open to manipulation and the treatment rely's on focusing your mind with closed eyes to be effective. I cant trust the psych to keep MD under control if im not able to, during sessions MD has threatened to hurt,kill,weapon threats toward the psych if my chains break will he do what he threatened to do? the psych is small and will be of no challenge if it happened which may work in his favor may not be seen as a serious threat I dont know can be either way.

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

sad

Postby sad » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:05 am

Hi

Well I think you should try it anyway.

The worst that can happen is you could wake up a day later, having had a syringe full of knock out juice injected into your bum cheek. Best case scenario-this new therapy might just help.

Let us know how it goes xxxxxxxxx

painkillerv3

Postby painkillerv3 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:14 am

I will try it once, though if things go wrong a needle wont help much im almost immune to sedatives thanks to a blood issue. Something goes wrong his best chance would be to back down and swear obedience but as a psych he wont do that.

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

sad

Postby sad » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:15 am

Hi

When is your appointment with psych to start this treatment??

xxx

painkillerv3

Postby painkillerv3 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Was meant to be tomorrow but they decided to make a surprise visit,just left.Having DID is still suffocating me,i barely know what just happened I know that again he took her control but not MD and i dont even know if i got heard at all.Because they like pk its much harder to talk because he has an answer for everything and MD wants to physically answer im not even sure they know i exist.I know it must be confusing to people talking to a body with more than one occupant but i have to trust them to see me and never do.I know it must be hard for you talking to me sad or anyone else trying to understand it and which is which

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

Return to “Mutual Support Group”