Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Integration is too difficult

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
oobydoobie

Integration is too difficult

Postby oobydoobie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Hard to never be in the inner circle. Hard as a child,hard as a teenager, just as hard as a middle aged adult.
My newspaper

Support on these forums is dictated by being part of the in crowd or not, not by need.

oobydoobie

Re: Integration is too difficult

Postby oobydoobie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Point proved. Sadly all too easily.
My newspaper

Support on these forums is dictated by being part of the in crowd or not, not by need.

toxicmind1

Postby toxicmind1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:35 pm

why do you want to be on inner circle ? don't you see the wider picture being on the outer circle ? a simple view with no simple answer ?
what you see ain't what you Get its in your Mind its in Your head your paranoid paranoid in Hell

umbrella4therain

Postby umbrella4therain » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:31 pm

I know the feeling Ooby. I am sorry to see you are feeling unappreciated and as if you don't fit in. I want you to know that I appreciate you and your input here and if I were to create an inner circle, you would be in it. Sending a hug. xxx

oobydoobie

Postby oobydoobie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:39 pm

toxicmind1 wrote:why do you want to be on inner circle ? don't you see the wider picture being on the outer circle ? a simple view with no simple answer ?

Because being the adult who struggles to fit in is just as demoralising as being the kid//teenager others preferred not to include and to mock.
My newspaper

belle

Postby belle » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Hello.
I can relate to your first post but don't understand your second post.

oobydoobie

Postby oobydoobie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:14 pm

belle wrote:Hello.
I can relate to your first post but don't understand your second post.

Not being understood is nothing new-unfortunately. It lessens empathy and support.
My newspaper

toxicmind1

Postby toxicmind1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:34 pm

ooby i don't know what interests you have i assume you like the internet? couldn't you find a group with the same interest and be part of that inner circle? has u4tr as said im sure you would be part of a lot of members inner circle.

from what i have read you come across as someone who as had a very hard time but the one word that stands out about you is HONESTY takecare
what you see ain't what you Get its in your Mind its in Your head your paranoid paranoid in Hell

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:21 am

I know that it's hard to integrate, especially when you find it difficult to "chat". That doesn't mean that you don't have feelings or that you don't matter. I think sometimes when you don't fit in, people can find it difficult to relate to you just as you find it difficult to relate to them. Sorry I missed your original posts, but am finding it hard to talk atm, hugs, Judith xxx

oobydoobie

Postby oobydoobie » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:20 am

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Hope things pick up for you soon.
My newspaper

Return to “Mutual Support Group”