Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

bad mood pos trig

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
belle

Re: bad mood pos trig

Postby belle » Thu May 30, 2013 1:47 pm

That sounds like a good sleep to me then.
Would they give you something for your headache maybe?
It's frustrating when you (one's) mood just goes up and down for no obvious reason.
My cold has turned into a wheezy cough but I'm getting there I think.
Need to cut out the cigars before breakfast for a few days I guess!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
OK - me...?? Short, blonde (with help from the hairdresser :o !!) bob, cats (of course), music, singing, the beach, a bit ethnic for my age!!! so lots of bangles and beads.
Oh, don't forget old an ugly too!!! :lol:
Anyway, no pressure - as and when you feel up to it or if ever...!!
Please take care of yourself. You are doing well Lou.
xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Really?I'm glad I'm asking about hair as I would have been totally off the mark I thought short but maybe dark ok that's great belle just one question wot does ethnic mean??
I am trying not to worry about my moods since the nurse said to take it hour by hour and mood changes normal with the changes in medication I'm going through I Hope I can get a bit stable soon as hate the up and down. Thank you for al the support belle helps me so much and means the world.fingers crossed I will be able to go to art room the weekend supervised just got to try to behave which is a struggle for me at the best of times lol.
I Hope the cough means its coming to am end for You belle sending you healing hugs xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Thu May 30, 2013 2:05 pm

And I'm a bit of a tomboy belle I have my hair grade 1 at back lol so not very girly or up with hair styles is a bob cut just to shoulder lol xxx

belle

Postby belle » Thu May 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Ha - a Grade 1? I don't know what that is!!! Sounds like a listed building to me!!!
My bob is short so it just tucks behind my ears with a fringe.
I guess by ethnic I mean a bit hippie/arty really. I like clothes which are flowy, might look like they come from India or Africa.
I'm beginning to wonder if this was a good idea now!!!! :lol:
Seriously it is reassuring that the nurse says it is normal for your mood to be all over the place which might help you cope a bit better. When I go down I wonder if I'll ever get up again.
Yes, cough isn't too bad thanks.
Keep safe so you get to the art room and can do something you want to do.
xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Thu May 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Cool I get you now do you know I had that in mind that you would be a kinda hippy chick nothing wrong with that belle you sound awesome to me :D
Ok I think I also know wot style you mean,grade 1 is the shortest grade on clippers at the barbers short back and sides lol please don't worry belle I wont make your picture too bad ;)
Glad you aren't too bad with your cold my head ache is slightly better had some pain killers and they have have my kindle so going to watch xmen for the hundreth time lol
Yes my moods never seem to last long either up or down but even up not good sometimes as get even more hyper than normal but we shall see wot happens. I am trying to conform belle I think that is the word but have never really towed the line at anythin think the rebel in me likes um come out too much xxx

belle

Postby belle » Thu May 30, 2013 6:33 pm

A hippie chick - I love that idea! :D
Oh, OK - Grade 1 is the hair cut style - sorry :oops:
Yes, please can you show me in a flattering light Lou?!
It's good they have given you your kindle back and I hope you enjoy the films.
Yep, conform is the word.
Nothing wrong in being a rebel as long as you are safe and others too.
Sounds like you meds regime is causing you some highs and lows but at least if you know while they are trying to get you sorted out that's why it is happening it might help.
Take care and keep safe this evening.
xxx.

loubat

Postby loubat » Thu May 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Angry angry angry !!!! :(

belle

Postby belle » Thu May 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Why?
What's up?
Please talk to me.

loubat

Postby loubat » Thu May 30, 2013 7:43 pm

theres a male nurse and i hate him had problems with him before he told me couldnt go in shower until the other one came back to supervise me i told him no one going in bathroom while im having shower nobody has before but justt keep repeat himself he gone back to other ward now but has wound me up!!!!told him to f off want to smash his face in he love winding me up now the lady nurse i get on well with has told me to calm down like its my fault sooooo sick of this place!!!sorry belle xx

belle

Postby belle » Thu May 30, 2013 7:53 pm

OK - slow down Lou. Please.
Some nurses do wind people up - whether they mean to or not, they do.
I'd like to think MH nurses didn't do that but it's like all jobs - some people do it better than others.
Forget him.
It's over.
Don't let this rock you.
You have done well today.
If you think he was being deliberately provocative to get you angry then ask to speak to the ward manager. Explain. Ask for him not to be allocated to you again.
Tell them what happened.
OK, you have been abusive but you can apologise for that and take responsibility for that bit.
But it was a reaction to being pushed too far.
Please do not hurt yourself now because you are angry.
It is not all your fault.
Does this make sense or are you too angry?

Return to “Mutual Support Group”