Re: bad mood pos trig

Postby loubat » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:11 pm

No Lu bad night again but thank you for asking xxx

belle

Postby belle » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Hello.
Hope tonight is better for you.
Read somewhere you have 3 therapy sessions tomorrow.
That's a lot for you to deal with.
Gentle hugs ((xx))

loubat

Postby loubat » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Hope so too belle don't need much sleep but can't function at minute on none can get to sleep with help of meds but keep waking me soon after real pain yes three tomorrow they said got to stick to treatment plan and mh care home wont accept me with extreme anger issues which not too bothered about cuz don't wanna go any way. Tried to explain to that feel like there tricking me as not harmed or kicked off for days but still not allowed things or go to art room only limited hour here and there. NOt sure got point across right as always they said got to continue way I am and they will increase privileges might as well be in prison.
Well thats enough of me moaning how you feeling now belle hope you relaxed abit with some good music xxx

belle

Postby belle » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Maybe you could ask for a plan of how the rewards work within your care plan?
It seems a bit harsh if you are doing your bit (- and you have done really well since the nurse upset you so much -) so having a clear idea of what you can 'expect' might motivate you to keep going on so well. It all sounds a bit random - and I wonder if it might be to do with staffing? But when you are trying to keep the lid on it all you should be entitled to know your 'rights' for doing that. If you are starting to feel 'cheated' by not getting any rewards/privileges that could make you lose it big time. Nobody wants that - especially me!
Not sure I've said that very well but I hope you know what I mean - yes?
Hope your brain can switch off tonight and you get some sleep.
xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:27 pm

I think I know wot you mean belle but I will never be able to explain or ask that I told them today my anger is starting to build as I feel like I'm doing everything they ask and still being punished and feel like I being punished because I complained about nurse xxx

belle

Postby belle » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:42 pm

It's hard to know I think.
Making a complaint about a nurse should not affect your treatment and the way you are treated at all. That's the rules.
Maybe try to explain to the therapist how it is making you feel so you don't lose it and undo the good work you are doing?
Hope you can.
xxx

Ellen56

Postby Ellen56 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:13 am

Hiya Lou I hope you had a better night. Just wanted to say goodluck for your therapy sessions today. Thinking of you. Take care xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:11 am

THank you. Lu and Ellen hard day yestaday still feel weak sorry not been about xxx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”