Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

never change trig

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
loubat

Re: never change trig

Postby loubat » Tue May 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Thanks belle
Yes the staff have been so kind also and told me not to worry just to continue talkin to them hopefully to avoid getting so angry which I will do,yes I talked things through with theropist which has helped a little to try to drop the guilt but a bit still remains.
I have tried to think of today as new day and not keep re thinking things just scares me how violent and horrible I can be over nothing really. But will continue working with the anger management.
MY head is very sore belle had it stitched this morning properly as was too worked up last night really need to stop picking on hard surfaces.
Hope you start to feel better from the cold soon much love xxx

ABx

Postby ABx » Tue May 28, 2013 4:58 pm

What happened to your head? Glad your thinking positive today or have I got it wrong?

belle

Postby belle » Tue May 28, 2013 5:13 pm

I'm so glad the staff have such a good attitude to you. It makes all the difference even though I know when I have been vile to people that guilt lingers on for a while.
It is scary, really scary when you (one) flip and for me, the anger comes on so suddenly from almost nowhere. Keep going with the Anger Management and keep talking to the staff.
Maybe yesterday when you were saying how much you wanted to go out in the sunshine on here you could have told the staff and about how it was making you feel to pre empt the episode or at least diffuse it a bit? Easier said than done I know.
Sorry about you head. It must be very sore indeed. Please keep yourself self Lou.
Gentle hugs ((xxx)).

loubat

Postby loubat » Tue May 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Yes abx a bit more positive today well mood a little better I harmed huni but I'm ok xxx

ABx

Postby ABx » Tue May 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Good your a bit more positive. Sorry to hear that. I have too. :(

Lucretia

Postby Lucretia » Tue May 28, 2013 6:16 pm

hey lou ,I posted a tulips image in my images thread ,just for you
xx
sorry I couldn't get the picture bigger ,will try again later
hugs
xx
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

loubat

Postby loubat » Tue May 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Hey belle
Yes the theropist said exactly that today try and be as open with feelings and moods with the staff to try to not let the anger build up,but as I have said to you before the adhd is always a problem but even more so when they want me too stay in bed and rest. I know why they do but my mind is going so fast for me just to lie there if that makes sense.
Sounds like we both have similar bad tempers belle It's that point you reach when you don't feel yourself or completely loose control so scary and I suppose I know how far I can go that scares the life out of me. Hurting people at all I don't like even the ones that I still feel deserved it but hurting people that are just around me at the time makes me feel alwful and I have a nasty vile tongue to go xwith it.
Have just had some pain killers as my body seems to hurt at the moment so I am trying to just relax in bed been very long day xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Tue May 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Sorry to hear that abx please make sure you have cleaned them and try to stay safe you don't deserve no more pain xxx

loubat

Postby loubat » Tue May 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Aww thank you so much Lu that is so kind and thought full xxx

ABx

Postby ABx » Tue May 28, 2013 6:22 pm

I do always deserve pain. enough to die. hate me and my life and ending it all sounds best option.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”