Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

The painkiller, 21st century cure *trig*

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
painkillerv3

The painkiller, 21st century cure *trig*

Postby painkillerv3 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Sorry I have not been about, its been a pretty rubbish time lately. Just finished showcasing a new song set that was very well received by the audience which was pleasing however lifted spirits a little I guess.

I have an appointment tomorrow with my recently promoted (or demoted) link worker and surprising i did not have to wait for an appointment that long maybe as someone had reported me and the doc making an emergency referral. I feel somewhat cautious about it, I know that my file says im too dangerous to be seen by a lone person so there will be another person there too but the link im familiar with but the other person remains unknown and im a bit suspicious of since she could be social services misleading to be part of the team. Its less than a week now until we get the ultrasound for the baby and already people are booking themselves in to take custody of it, my "father" said to me " I want and will be taking the child out with my girlfriend (which is a man btw like dad transgender) around the city shopping" which is unlikely since I plan to be gone when the child is born I will vanish from sight and since I changed my name they cant find me. However there is a problem, all the taxi companies here mum knows and are friendly with, like the other day got a guy driver mum knows VERY well so have to avoid them all together. Its been one of those really bad era's lately but at least painkillers 21st century cure show was a well received success, you know I have NEVER until this point seen a OAP get so metal headed it was a shock to see some oap woman head banging.
I'm a little tea pot bloody and cut, here is my handle here is my butt

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

Taffy2

Re: The painkiller, 21st century cure *trig*

Postby Taffy2 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:21 pm

So you saw me in the audience then? :lol:

Du hast micht! Rammstein, thought it was you......!
Well done you so pleased that the tour went well for you.

Glad you are going to see link worker, I know its bothering you.
See how it goes, just step by step.
You have done well to get this so far, so be proud of yourself.

Theres not many posting on here PK that you know. Most are using another forum now.

All good wishes to you brother, stay safe, keep playing that music. Try and let the support in.
I know its difficult and part of you will try to fight it but the whole person is stronger than the part and the whole person is a good person.
In friendship
Taffy xx
ps. I am not round here much today, other commitments, but stay in touch wont you, I am there if you need it. ;)

craziememe

Postby craziememe » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:13 pm

hey pk, good to see you back, although I wish things were a little better for you. Stay safe hun and keep talking, make sure you get to that appointment xx
Craziememe

umbrella4therain

Postby umbrella4therain » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:34 am

Good to see you back. I hope your appointment goes well. Sorry to hear things have been crap.
All good wishes to you brother, stay safe, keep playing that music. Try and let the support in.
I know its difficult and part of you will try to fight it but the whole person is stronger than the part and the whole person is a good person.
I want to echo Taffy. Take care. xxx

painkillerv3

Postby painkillerv3 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:30 am

I could not get an advocate to come with me so will have to go it alone and hope for the best. I will be on the motorcycle today just in the event they try to trap me within the walls, I like my link worker better than the last battle axe link I had but its that 2nd person im unsure of her intentions.

That was you taffy? well I must say for a OAP that leather jacket suited you! lol
I will be playing again at my friends stage/ biker bar next month tickets started selling the same day as my last show out of 130 tickets there are only 14 left :o lets hope my ex is not going to be there like last time ...awkward moment of I have missed you, sorry darling see this ring? married!! did not stop her though, rule when your a married man you get more come on's it seems.

Another problem now risen, do anyone know about sick pay and work?
OH boss just took the pi*s £69.40 for payment, she has had the last 4 weeks off last week was a paid holiday and the 3 weeks before that on doctors sick notes. 20hr a wk £6.30 hr even for the week holiday payment should have been £126 without sick pay (gets payed fortnightly btw)

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:03 pm

it may be that her employer only pays Statutory Sick Pay: this should show up on her payslip. However, she should have been paid the full amount for the week she was on holiday. if they refuse to do this because she was sick on the following weeks, then they owe her a week's holiday on full pay, hugs, Judith xxx

painkillerv3

Postby painkillerv3 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:07 pm

we have gone to great lengths to contact her boss and we get no response from her, the pay slip should go to the in laws place have to check. But even on SSP should still get about £85 a week but 69 is still far short of even that. To compound matters it looks like I wont be getting payed either and on top of that just sent ATOS forms, life is so good right now.

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

painkillerv3

Postby painkillerv3 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:47 pm

Just got a call from the boss, she got paid for
1 day sick pay + 2 days holiday pay thats it

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:48 pm

by law they have to give/send her a payslip. is she full-time or part-time, hugs, Judith xxx

painkillerv3

Postby painkillerv3 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:13 pm

According to the pay slip the boss was right 1 day sick 2 holiday pay.
I went to the app saw what was a link worker now known as mental health practitioner's and the 2nd lady was nice too. I basically said about the DID, stress, sh, suicide things and never told a lie especially when asked what do you want from us, at first said the truth I was aiming for a new anti psychotic specific to my needs i.e either stop DID or high dose with low overdose threshold (meaning easy to od) but then I asked about depot when I thought about it so i dont have to to have pills about to OD with. Told them how much the services sucked that hospital does that trick with me that they get me talking about T's then use it as an excuse to say im good to leave, CMHTT useless etc. Though it was a good app though very anxious I still somewhat feel its not been too eventful with only a med review, I feel that it would have made better sense to me to have the med review and give me some talking counselling/ therapy running beside it.
They did agree with me that the system has been scr*wing me about as i mentioned that my file is opaque meaning im told something or i say something important and its not on my file for future reference i.e upping meds link agree's the psych said it as she was there but nothing on my file to support what I said I was told, again I.e aspergers syndrome on there but not on there at the same time or DID is buried deep in my file so a glance wont show it. Dished out some major insults along the way to my old psych and the ignorance of assuming I am as i am as im a goth or my brother is KKK for having full sleeve tattoo's.

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

Return to “Mutual Support Group”