Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

ever seen carrie-im that angry-trig

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
ooj

Re: ever seen carrie-im that angry-trig

Postby ooj » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:56 am

i.
Last edited by ooj on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Letting down myself does bad things to my soul..Makes me the person I am and shows me all that I have lost.

ooj

Postby ooj » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:10 am

Sorry you're feeling this an I realise my previous post wasn't helpful. I can see this is too much for you. Have you got anything to take that ll help you right now? I know that only covers up but I think you need a let out. Sorry no useful answers
Letting down myself does bad things to my soul..Makes me the person I am and shows me all that I have lost.

DC07

Postby DC07 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:15 am

Sorry you are feeling so angry, I will reply tomorrow night as my meds have kicked in but please in the meantime don't hurt yourself, listen to the others xxx
I'm not mad, I'm furious

Taffy2

Postby Taffy2 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:56 am

Take care Lu, xxxxx

stalwart

Postby stalwart » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:19 am

Hi Lu, you're obviously feeling vulnerable and frustrated, which might be why you're interpreting other people as not caring about you, or laughing at you or judging you. You know your Mum isn't laughing at you. She cares too much.

I'm sorry you feel so angry. Even if you can't control how other people react, you do have every right to feel it and talk about it. But please try not to hurt yourself, especially if you know it isn't helping.

If you feel like you have insight other people don't have, have you thought about writing your ideas and thoughts down, or making some art to express this? I find that's the only way I get any release when I feel like I understand things in a way other people don't and they don't get it when I try to talk about it.

When I'm feeling really aggressive I also try and do some tough physical activity, like press ups, to wear myself out (I'm really weak, I can manage about 4 at a time), or jogging on the spot as fast as I can. Could you go to your room and do that for a bit?
Ex nihilo nihil fit

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:14 am

hi Lu, i'm sorry you felt people were laughing at you, hugs, Judith xxx

Dovahkiin

Postby Dovahkiin » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:11 am

Hope you are okay Lu. xxxx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:17 am

it sounds as though it needs to be checked out, hugs, Judith xxx

judithj

Postby judithj » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:29 am

it's unlikely to be meningitis. it's possible that the rash is only showing up because you are very pale atm and is nothing serious, but get it checked out just in case,hugs, Judith xxx

stalwart

Postby stalwart » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Meningitis rashes don't hang around for a few days like this, so it's very unlikely to be that.

Still, it sounds like you're not very well at the moment and that's definitely not going to help your anxiety and general mood. I think being pale can be a sign of not eating right, or not getting enough Sun, and my anxiety goes through the roof when I'm not having enough vitamins/minerals. I'd get it looked into xxx
Ex nihilo nihil fit

Return to “Mutual Support Group”