Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Whats going on?

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
Kuruneko

Whats going on?

Postby Kuruneko » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:36 am

I have just logged on to find that a couple of people have left, long timers as far as I can tell, I will not name them as I do not intend to pressurise them in any way, but I am a little concerned as to how this has come about, both were resolute posters and information givers and it is a shock they have gone.

Also reading back through posts concerning this it seems that some have been deleted/gone missing etc, as I cannot find any other references to this, if so who deletes them?

One post said they were being `bullied off the board` by the posters? or admins? or who? Either way this is not acceptable, these forums are supposed to be for the benefit of the posters, censorship just for its sake can cause more harm than good, people on here suffer from mental health issues, alot to do with trust and rejection and this sort of behaviour is NOT helping, it is hindering.
"All the promises I made, just to let you down, you believed in me but I`m broken. I have nothing left and all I feel is this cruel wanting" -lost in paradise [Evanessence]

oobydoobie

Re: Whats going on?

Postby oobydoobie » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Was on the verge of leaving due to events here but decided to stay. If gets too bad will just take an indefinite break to protect myself.
My newspaper

Support on these forums is dictated by being part of the in crowd or not, not by need.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”