Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

whats the point

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
deadchick07

Re: whats the point

Postby deadchick07 » Wed May 23, 2012 10:15 pm

hahaha. thanks for cheering me up.

Being an anarcho- syndicalist, I'm not a fan of government, we could set up our own co operative and have genuine equal rights, for the first time in our lives.

Bit pissed off I have to fight for everything, apparently the GP thinks its not only arthritis but nerve damage in my foot so my desire to have it amputated is justified, but clearly not going to happen. Also my meds may have set off the menopause early but they are investigating that one too.

Im going to start a new country, one where you get fast tracked for health care if you have MH problems, as treating physical problems will only save the health service money on mental health treatment.
I'm not mad, I'm furious

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

umbrella4therain

Postby umbrella4therain » Thu May 24, 2012 12:54 am

I like your thinking about the co operative. Let me know when you set up a country, I'd like to live there. xxx

wishbone

Postby wishbone » Thu May 24, 2012 8:23 am

It does sound like your chronic pain is torturous. Lets hope they listen to you, because, age is not what should be focused on, but on what is affecting your wellbeing and ability to manage.

xxx

deadchick07

Postby deadchick07 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:31 pm

the pain i get from the ME is fairly low level, it is possible to think beyond it and carry on. The pain in my ankles and particularly my left foot is so bad if i do anything like walking or standing for more than 10 minutes at a time the next day I cant put any weight on it at all, I havent asked for amputation but at night i swear i could cut it off myself if i had a table saw.
I'm not mad, I'm furious

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

Return to “Mutual Support Group”