Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

alone

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
isabelledefrance
Location: Planet Earth (most of the time, sometimes lala land)

Re: alone

Postby isabelledefrance » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 am

not any more!! welcome amongst the land where most of us have felt like this at one time or another or still do. and by the way, you really are not alone. promise. can you tell us more about yourself??? do you suffer from depression? or other mental health issues?? on here we suffer from a whole range of mental issues so i can guarrantee you won't be unique. if you are feeling really down and lonely and have done so for a while might i suggest that you go and see your GP if you haven;t already done so already. xx
Do not let feelings lie to you, do not let your emotions bully you x

Lucretia

Postby Lucretia » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:24 am

this wont help much,but you truly are not alone.i and many others feel the same way.if you ever wanto chat,i will be around
xx
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi Sophie
I compeltly understand what you are going through i feel all the time i am alone, but on this support foroum we will all be here for you.
Have you seen your GP recently?, if you havent i suggest you go back and if you feel you cant talk to them write it down
Are you on any councilling or therapy?
Please keep talking if it helps please keep strong and take care
Katie
xx
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

kasskaa11

Postby kasskaa11 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 pm

hiya,

you aint lonely here!

xoxox

Aisha85

Postby Aisha85 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Hello and a big welcome hug,

Sorry u feel so alone. I know the feeling as will so many people on here so please don't worry. We all are here to help you now!

Lots of luv x

Alzice

Postby Alzice » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Hi!

I know how you're feeling but on here you will find that you're never alone. There is always someone who will understand what you're going through and be willing to chat.

Axx :)

whathappened

Postby whathappened » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:48 am

I also got bullied at university and this made me ill. I just wanted to send you a big hug and tell you your not alone.

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:47 am

Sorry to hear youve suffered bullying I completely understand what you are going through I was bullied for 5 years at secondary school and im going to therapy to get over it it's ruined my life.I'm paranoid all the time I always think people are judging and laughing at me even randomn people.are you on any councilling or therapy.I f not you might benefit from it go back to your gp and say you need some more support.
I think a lot about taking my life but remember Sophie if things get drastic phone or email the samaritans or the sanneline they will be there to listen and support you as well as we will be here too.
Im very alone too I have no friends I know it's very difficult.
Please take care
Katie
Xx
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

Return to “Mutual Support Group”