For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
whathappened

Re: pyscotherapy

Postby whathappened » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:44 am

I dont know much about psychotherapy only cbt but I am here for you big hugs

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:17 am

Thank you are you still on cbt now how far are you into it?
I failed as I got too attatched I'm stupid and a creep xx
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

kasskaa11

Postby kasskaa11 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:31 am

babe, this is good news, dont think how it will be, wait and see, it will be all good, because right now you have nothing.... also dont try and make too many comparisons with your ex therapist, as they are different sides of totally different coins...

your posts are more uplifting, this is a good sign, no?

im not a fan of valentines except for the hearts, they are my fave shape, i have hearts hanging in all shapes and sizes all over my house..

i registered on the happiness project website tonight, it was really good. nice to read happy stuff for a change, i even said a few happy things myself...

im excited for you and your sessions, but it seems a long time to wait, as ever im going to tell you not to be too hard on yourself cos thats what you would tell us eh?

lovenstuff anniexoxoxo

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:45 am

Hey
Pyscotherapy is not even definate yet i have to have an asessment first which ive been to lots before and theyve always come back and said its not the right treatment for me.!!.
So i'll probably be back to square one with nothing anyway.
Im looking at people on threads talking about looking on their therapists facebook profile and having pictures of them on their phones and i havent commented or said anything but people are saying to other people its werid and creepy, so thats what i am, thats what my ex therpist probably thinks of me now, i felt bad never telling her about the pictures i had of her but there isnt much i can do about it now.
I just want to rush it if i get acceppted and get it over and done with!. im never going to bond with anyone again and i cant anyway as you cant get attatched anyway!.
another day of going through hell
i cant do this if i'd only i hadnt got stupidly attatched i wouldnt be in this stupid mess and i would still be with her getting me better till March i panicked about losing her and thought of losing her now i have gone and done it pointless! im going to go for pyscotherapy assessment in ages! they are going to say its not right for me like all the other assesments ive been too and then im going to back to square one again! why was i so stupid?!
Well done for registering on the happiness project website.
hope your ok
xx
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

Return to “Mutual Support Group”