Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

not feeling good

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

not feeling good

Postby judithj » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:23 am

not feeling great this morning - a good friend of mine died on Tuesday evening. he had terminal cancer, but i'm just feeling guilty that i didn't get to see him over the last few months - it's just so difficult when you can't drive. he was a lovely bloke - i really miss him at church, even though he hasn't been able to go for months.
it's my parents-in-laws' diamond wedding anniversary today so i have to go to the celebration at the weekend - that means going down with soon-to-be-ex husband and seeing all his family for the first time since we decided to get divorced, so not really looking forward to that.
my ear problem is not getting any better so i can't walk very safely, reading for anything other than a short time is impossible and every time i move my head or even my eyes i get this strange sort of fizzing feeling going through my head. it's been 4 weeks now and i'm worried it won't get better. it's viral so nothing they can do and it can cause permanent damage.
i've got a new, well second-hand ,sofa coming today and i'm worried it won't fit through the door - no i didn't measure it.
on the positive side next week i shall be leaving the CSA forever.
hugs Judith xxx

MillieB

Re: not feeling good

Postby MillieB » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:25 am

Sending you big huge hugs and haggis love (when i get one :P)

Whats the CSA

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:28 am

Child Support Agency. thanks for haggis. now i've moved everything to make way for the sofa, i've lost the tissues :roll:

MillieB

Postby MillieB » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:29 am

*hands you a tissue* or maybe you'd prefer scented?

judithj

Postby judithj » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:31 am

thanks love, best not scented as the amount of dust behind the old sofa is making me sneeze, hugs Judith xxx

MillieB

Postby MillieB » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:31 am

Thanks not good. All the luck getting the sofa through the door :)

judithj

Postby judithj » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:36 am

i had to get my nextdoor neighbour to help get the old one out - ended up with him having to take the front door off!

MillieB

Postby MillieB » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:38 am

I took my window off to get my desk through last year - not much fun but was amusing watching :)

so sad

Postby so sad » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:52 am

Hi Judith

I'm really sorry you're feeling so bad.

On the ear front, have you thought about seeing a homeopath? I saw one last year for serious sinus problems and it was her natural remedies/suggestions that have made more of a difference than meds from the docs.

I'm sure you'll get the sofa in, its amazing how many different angles you can get those things into.

Are you leaving CSA on medical grounds? I work for DWP and really wish I was leaving.

I'm sorry about your friend but don't feel bad for not seeing him. He would have understood and depending on what you believe he will definitely know now what the score is.

Hope your day improves and please take lots of acre of you

Lots of love and big hugs

Michelle xxxx

judithj

Postby judithj » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:10 am

thanks love. i've got no doubts about where Stan is - a lovelier man you could never meet, and someone who really put Christianity at the heart of his life.
i'm leaving DWP because i've been off sick for over 8 months with work-related stress and occupational health say i won't be fit for at least 9 months. so they won't hold the job open any longer. still at least i shan't have to go to any of those awful "back to work meetings" you have to have if you've even been sick for a day. mind you, in a day the whole system could have changed. i don't think i could go back there - i think you've got a fair idea why. don't ever go into the CSA, even if it's your only chance of promotion.
i hadn't thought of homeopathy - because of the epilepsy i have to be careful about alternative treatments. i can't use things like evening primrose il or st john's wort as they could increase seizures - in my experience if they can, they do, but i'll think about the homeopathy. have to do some research n the web.
thanks, hugs Judith xxx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”