Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

feel like giving up

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
craziememe

feel like giving up

Postby craziememe » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:45 pm

sometimes like today i feel like i take 2 steps forward and 10 steps back. i dont feel i'm ever going to get better i dont think i'll ever stop hurting. thoughts of suicide overwhelm me, like its the only way out. dont no what to do anymore feel like my strenght to carry on has been sucked out of me.just feel like giving up. it hurts too much.
i'm taking the meds and i'm doing the therapy i'm doing everything they tell me too but it never gets better, just keeps on hurting. i cant take anymore
Craziememe

so sad

Re: feel like giving up

Postby so sad » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:00 pm

Please try to keep going. I know its hard when you're trying your best and it seems like you're getting no-where. has anything in particular made you feel worse today? Can you think of 1 thing worth staying around for? Have you anything nice planned for the next couple of days?

xxx

psm

Postby psm » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:53 pm

hi Meme

I'm new so I don't know you like the others do, but my heart goes out to you.

From what Scott says about you, you're a much better person than you know and the world needs people like you.

hugs

psm

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:14 pm

hi meme, i wish i could take the pain away, but all i can do is send you hugs. don't forget though, even if you're taking 2 steps forward and ten back, if you keep doing that you are going forward, just very slowly. hugs, Judith xxx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”