Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

my mind is a mess

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Re: my mind is a mess

Postby judithj » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:59 pm

poohbear love, this is where you can make it stop fo a little while because we're with you no matter how you feel or what you say. let all those bad feelings come out because you don't want them any more. you're that fluffy cloud floating up there in a perfect blue sky on a warm summer day making us all feel hopeful. sending you loads of hugs and a shoulder to cry on. take care love, Judith xxx

Twinklepud

Postby Twinklepud » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:00 pm

Hugs for you Poohbear, I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting so much right now. Just keep breathing, love, you're a strong person and can get through this, just one breath at a time if necessary.

lots of love and hugs
xxx

so sad

Postby so sad » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:44 am

Hi Pooh

Are you feeling any better today? Are you able to say anymore about what makes you hate yourself? We are our own worst critics. Do you see any professionals eg therapists?

xx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:30 pm

i know it hurts love and it feels unbearable. we're thinking about you and supporting you in everything you do. keep posting to us and telling us how you feel so that you're expressing those bad feelings and letting them out. you're a lovely person and you've been such a support for others. now it's your turn for support. we love you and care about you and we want to help. loads of hugs, and don't expect too much of yourself at the moment. just keep hanging on. Judith xxx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”