Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Hello! I am a newbie :-)

If you're new and want to say hello...
chrixon1958

Hello! I am a newbie :-)

Postby chrixon1958 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:52 am

Hi. My name is Chris. I am a 61 year old female just looking for somewhere to get my feelings out. This has been a terrible year so far for all of the world and for some added negatives have made it a whole lot worse. I am one of those people. I have been battling to stay on top of it all and it is such a hard battle that drains me of what little energy and sane-ness that I have. I suffer from Fibromyalgia as well, which is debilitating when it takes hold. But the battle to stay on top is the worst. I feel like my legs have been grabbed and I am being pulled down into a deep dark abyss. Sometimes hopelessness is so overwhelming. No - I do not have any suicidal thoughts. Seeing my Son again one day when this virus has gone, is what keeps me going. I am on my own - living with my cat. I dont have anyone close that I trust or want to share my thoughts and feelings with. It is just me. Sometimes I want to scream out how I feel - just to get it out of my system. I cry all the time and I berate myself for letting myself slide. the black dog is always nipping at my heals and I am always trying to get away from it. I am not happy. Actually, I dont know what happy is any more. Is anyone really happy? or is it just a word that people use to convince themselves and others that they are in a positive state? Anyhow, thats me. Hello and I hope I havent scared everyone off......

beca121

Re: Hello! I am a newbie :-)

Postby beca121 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:35 am

Hello, I just wanted to wish you well more than anything.
It is a difficult time for most with how things have turned out with the pandemic.. and with everything else that is going on in the world.
I am glad you were able to post here and I hope you were able to get some much needed support that you deserve.
I am sorry that you are going through a difficult time, I hope things will get easier for you over time.. and you are able to see your son.
Best wishes & stay strong

walterchang1

Re: Hello! I am a newbie :-)

Postby walterchang1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:47 am

hello

I am 44 year old man fron Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China.I have been mental illness
for 24 years and I an on wenlafaxine and amisulpride.

When I was 20 years old in 1996, I dtinked some liquor and got a headache. If I knew it was mental illness and I could treat it earlier, Things will be quite different.

Return to “Newbies Room”