Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Just drained and cant take much more

If you're new and want to say hello...
bec71

Just drained and cant take much more

Postby bec71 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:31 am

first time i have posted... I have suffered with depression for many years and have often felt in control of it but its just getting overwhelming at the moment. I feel like if I fell, no one would catch me. I am single, have a 17 year old daughter, who is wonderful but relies on me a lot as she suffers with anxiety. My Mum passed away many years ago, my Dad is in a care home with dementia and doesnt to live anymore. I run my own business, so if i dont work i dont earn and i am already in debt. Despite years of depression, i am only just realising the mess it has got me in, i seem to be very good at putting on a brave face to the point i have fooled myself. There just isnt anyone to pick up the pieces if I dont carry on and if I dont carry on things will just get worse, I just cant see a break to this. I just wish i had a person, someone to help me, someone who didnt want something from me, i am just so tired.

dee51

Re: Just drained and cant take much more

Postby dee51 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:04 am

Im numb at the mo so struggling to come u with any ideas for you. All can think, which is what I’m doing first thing Monday morning is ringing gp for emergency appt. To get medication so I’m in a fit enough mind to have the motivation/ energy to solve my issues.

Return to “Newbies Room”